• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Library Security Guard Siao On Woh!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>This Urban Jungle
Posted on 01 Sep, 2008 10:14
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Library security says "NO" to everything...even green tea

This strict security guard did not allow any kinds of drinks except water to be brought into the library, says STOMPer Jeepal.

STOMPer Jeepal sent in an enquiry regarding restrictions in the library when he came across a strict security personnel recently.

According to the STOMPer, even those with sweets kept in a container were given stern warnings.

In his e-mail dated 31 August, Jeepal says:

“This security guard was seen catching the most minor things done by library users ranging from having sweets in a closed container (not even opening it nor dirtying the place with sweet wrappers) to placing bottled drinks on the library table.

“This man here also alerted people who placed bottles of green tea on the table, claiming that drinks other than water are not allowed.

“Even a lady, who brought in herbal teas, was also warned.

“Does this mean that babies are not allowed to be in the library as they suck on milk bottles?

“And are libraries that strict to even restrict users from sucking on sweets?

“Is it just this security guard or are all library guards this unreasonable?”

STOMP is contacting NLB for more information regarding library user restrictions.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

shOUTloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeepal is a fucking idiot. Bring babies to library for fuck?! They cannot read anyway.

Wat is the difficulties in understanding "No food or drinks allowed"? Knn. Still dare to complain online. I would give the bayee singh a medal for doing his job.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jeepal is a fucking idiot. Bring babies to library for fuck?! They cannot read anyway.

Wat is the difficulties in understanding "No food or drinks allowed"? Knn. Still dare to complain online. I would give the bayee singh a medal for doing his job.

Just don't bend down in front of him....

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I think is local Singh. YOu are right bring babies to library for what maybe suck her neh neh. Baby cannot read only cry and disturb others.:smile::smile:

jw5

Loyal

The idiotic parents are using the library as a free child care centre, with free books, aircon and security. They should be slapped for allowing their babies to cry loudly in the library which is supposed to be a quiet place for reading, research and study.
If they start allowing all kinds of food and drinks other than water, soon there will be potatio chip and keropak crumbs, smell of chicken rice and nasi bryani and coffee and tea stains all over the library.
This boy has obviously been poorly brought up by his parents.
The library and the security personnel are trying their best to implement rules and policies that will make the library a more conducive place. But it takes spoilt brats like that to get in the way. And to think that the government is giving incentives for the production of more spoilt brats like that.

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
The spoilt whiny brat can go somewhere else if he can't follow the rules.

Your comment reminds me of somebody.....start with "capital" C and end wif a number 6 :p

P.S. No prizes 4 u if u guess it right ya!!!:biggrin: