• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anwar Sodomy allegation: Pusrawi doctor confirms Statutory Declaration (SD)

NgEjay

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
drosman.jpg

The Star link

KUALA LUMPUR: Dr Mohamed Osman Abdul Hamid, the doctor who first examined Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan for alleged sodomy, has confirmed that the Statutory Declaration (SD) he made on Aug 1 was genuine.

He also confirmed that the con tents of his SD published in the Malaysia Today website are his and are correct.

“I am standing by the SD I made. There have been a lot of media state ments that have put me in a bad light, both professionally and personally.

“Please be assured that I was merely doing my job as a doctor. I am not involved in politics and I will always tell the truth,” Dr Mohamed Osman said Thursday in a press conference, accompanied by his lawyers M. Puravalen and Yusri Kamarudin at the Bar Council.

The doctor said he did not know how his medical examination report on Mohd Saiful, who alleged that he was sodomised by Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, was circulated to the media and Internet.

“I don’t know how the informa tion got out and I don’t know Mohd Saiful on a personal capacity.

“I have never, at any time, breached my professional ethics and have always practised doctor- patient confidentiality,” he said.

Dr Mohamed Osman said he was very angry and saddened by the whole issue as he was not in control of what happened to him.

“I am not holding the patient’s fold er all the time. If I were working as a doctor in my own clinic, the records would be under my hand or control. But now, I just want to clear my name,” he said adding he was on hol iday overseas for over a month and was still employed by the hospital.

Meanwhile, Malaysia Today editor Raja Petra Kamaruddin was called in to give his statement at the Commercial Crimes Investigation Department (CCID) headquarters here in Bukit Perdana at 9am Thursday.

“They wanted to know if I knew Osman and if I had obtained any doc ument from him, whether I published all those documents and whether I’m the owner of the news portal.

“Basically my answer was not relevant. I’m not answering anything. Who is the owner of Malaysia Today? I don’t know. Who makes the decision for Malaysia Today? I don’t know. Go find the owner and charge him,” Raja Petra said.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
tomorrow,Anwar's case will be hear in the Session Court,the chance of it moving the High Court is high.

"If there is an application to withdraw the bail Wednesday, we will oppose it," lawyer Sankara Nair told AFP.

If government lawyers succeeded in such a move, 61-year-old Anwar would be detained in jail during a trial expected to last for several months, he added.

if this happen,then his dream of becoming PM will be dashed again.

Nomad

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes,Mahathir has the most to lose and scare.
if Anwar becomes PM,he will return the favour to Mahathir.