• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Singapore Idol thread

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told myself not to watch this, but who am I kidding, the first parts are really entertaining!

Cannot believe that SG also got so many self deluded people.

Anyone see that Krouser? I just wonder how any of those really bad singer ever come to think they can sing?

Dick's selection to give the yellow letter again is sub-standard, Lian actually chooses better, and of course any clone of Simon Cowell should have the same standard for choosing talent.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
3749133472_15015978f9_o.jpg

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously, those who went back 2nd or 3rd time really need to get their brain checked.

Whatever happened to all the other past idol finalist? Singapore too small liao, should just join up and have ASEAN Idol.