• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Senior Citizen SCREWED, FOREIGN MAID Fuck Care.

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even senior citizen also not sparred by foreigner.:rolleyes:

What would you do if this was your grandmother?
attachment.php

attachment.php

“This is an appeal to the family members of this grandmother, because I think that if this was my grandmother, I would definitely be concerned.

“I was walking across the overhead bridge when I was this granny walking (probably as exercise or therapy) and as she got up and very slowly took her small steps, the maid took over the wheelchair and was busy with her handphone after that.

“There are times when care from domestic help can be more relaxed but I guess for the elderly, we should educate those tasked with the responsibilities of taking care of them to show more attention. In this case, it is the domestic helper.

“I'm guessing that since the maid is not bothered enough for this granny, then I am not really concerned about what happens to the maid (after I post this) but I guess the concern of most people will be the safety of this granny.”

The STOMPer added that he was at the overhead bridge near the SPC station at Ang Mo Kio Ave 1 for about ten minutes at 11am today.

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe maid making appointment with lover

everytime take old lady out she can R&R for one hour

everybody happy