• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Something interesting about the thread that had been closed to any more replies.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now this is very interesting! Our old friend the wayangpartyshit eater seemed very concerned about the thread. Why? Don't the font and language look familiar. It's seem to look very much like a short fat conman's, don't you think? :wink:

06-04-2009, 08:52 PM
God Meng Seng
Alfrescian Join Date: Oct 2008
My Reputation:Points: 59 / Power: 11

Re: Edmund Ng is a bullshit!!! Dont believe in him!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey
Somemore he is involved in a political party, and telling people he is going to change the present political scene.

But for a character like that, not keeping his words and promises, and asking the common people to believe in him, very difficult lah.

FUCK YOU Kan Nin Nah Beh Chao Chee Bye, you can be SUED for defamation if you post such FALSE remark on other people.

KNN you bloody stinking clone, you better delete your fucking post or you might be ended up SUED.

CHAO CHEE BYE KIA

the stalking took on a new intensity. I stopped eating Guava for some time since. (scroobal)

I am not likely to go over and some prick with paid membership decides to get Walt to ban me because he thought I put QXP real NRIC on the forum. I can imagine the look on their face when the NRIC and the algorythnm turned out to be
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

06-04-2009, 09:00 PM
God Meng Seng
Alfrescian Join Date: Oct 2008
My Reputation:Points: 59 / Power: 11

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[QUOTE]Let me remind all you bloody fucking asshole what Vivian Balakrishnan said, anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion, if you defame people here you can be track down and expose.

KNN
__________________[/QUOTE]

Change-t-shirt-then-plead-guilty SABOKING ng e jay... why u TRAITOR? U fight human right but BETRAY your friends? (darkcloud)

the stalking took on a new intensity. I stopped eating Guava for some time since. (scroobal)

I am not likely to go over and some prick with paid membership decides to get Walt to ban me because he thought I put QXP real NRIC on the forum. I can imagine the look on their face when the NRIC and the algorythnm turned out to be false. (scroobal)
06-04-2009, 09:05 PM
mickey
Alfrescian Join Date: Feb 2009
My Reputation:Points: 16 / Power: 6

[QUOTE]Quote:
Originally Posted by God Meng Seng

FUCK YOU Kan Nin Nah Beh Chao Chee Bye, you can be SUED for defamation if you post such FALSE remark on other people.

KNN you bloody stinking clone, you better delete your fucking post or you might be ended up SUED.

CHAO CHEE BYE KIA [/QUOTE]

Why u so worked up? I am not saying you, unless you are edmund ng hiding up in disguised.

I mean every word i say, if you dont believe me, you can go and asked all his ex-students, i can tell you, you will hear different stories of him.

I put up this thread so that in future, he will keep up his promise on his internet course and others. at least now people will question him and not believe him blindly at every word he says.

As I had said above, you go and asked all edmund ng ex-students, you will know i am telling the truth.

Last edited:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
The original thread.........

06-04-2009, 06:02 PM
mickey
Alfrescian Join Date: Feb 2009
My Reputation:Points: 16 / Power: 6

Edmund Ng is a bullshit!!! Dont believe in him!!!

This fellow Edmund Ng is a bullshit. Dont believe him. He promised people that he gave 200% money back guarantee for his Internet course. And he even tells you that if you do not have any internet knowledge, Frontpage knowledge, dreamweaver knowledge, all these are no problem, as he can guide you and even with his 200% money back guarantee and 2 years post support. He can promised you many things, but when you have problems, you call him, but what he can help you is limited. And you will feel frustrated, and give it up by yourself. Because without any programme language, you will have a hard time doing it yourself. And by that time, you hard earned money is already in his pocket and you wanted him to vomit out is as hard as finding a coin in the open sea.

If you do not believe me, go and check it out from his other ex-students. He gives people empty promises. Only those have money, he will help them. If you dont have money, he will tell you to join his courses, after that when you encounter problem, you look for him, he will go one big round and indirectly tell you it is difficult for you, if you dont have any computer skills like Macromedia and etc.

Before you join his course, he will tell you never mind if you dont have computer skills I can guide you, but in the end all is bullshit.

I dont mind if he is like any other so called internet marketing guru telling you it is very easy to do SEO and etc, but he kept telling people he is different, different from others, yet he did not deliver what he promise.

Somemore he is involved in a political party, and telling people he is going to change the present political scene.

But for a character like that, not keeping his words and promises, and asking the common people to believe in him, very difficult lah.