• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Respect to CJ Chan Sek Keong and condolences to him and his family

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of CJ Chan's daughters', Isabel, passed away from a long drawn battle with cancer afew days ago. My condolences to Isabel's husband, CJ Chan and his family in their period of grief. Also my respect to CJ Chan for going the private route and acting with taste and decorum instead of the usual egregious big obituaries in ST.

RIP

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is his fault , I already warn many times that sg terrible pollution of burning offerings during the seventh month will spread cancer all over. As he is CJ he should have spoke out against such babaric practices.

eeoror88

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is his fault , I already warn many times that sg terrible pollution of burning offerings during the seventh month will spread cancer all over. As he is CJ he should have spoke out against such babaric practices.

Stop your nonsense now !! Go and do your area cleaning now !!

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
CJ Chan's daughter, Isabel has been fighting this cancer for a long long time liao.

Sad story.

think_lees

Alfrescian
Loyal
One of CJ Chan's daughters', Isabel, passed away from a long drawn battle with cancer afew days ago. My condolences to Isabel's husband, CJ Chan and his family in their period of grief. Also my respect to CJ Chan for going the private route and acting with taste and decorum instead of the usual egregious big obituaries in ST.

RIP

Chan Sek Keong not considered a good man. I fuck care his problems. He gave us Singaporean peasants lots of problems and took lots of our salaries. You Sar Kar here for what? You PAP?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The US has more than 3 million Chinese, equal to or more than Chinese in Singapore. Incense paper burning is banned there, according to air pollution laws. The PRC has more than 12 billion Chinese. Incense paper burning has been banned since 1949, as a superstitious waste of resources. Though of course, sporadically and discreetly practised here and there, now and then. Anyway, the idea of burning being a mode of postal delivery to heaven or hell simply baffles me. In science, it's called combustion, a process which is thoroughly chemically explainable. However, I still see graduates practising it.

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
The US has more than 3 million Chinese, equal to or more than Chinese in Singapore. Incense paper burning is banned there, according to air pollution laws. The PRC has more than 12 billion Chinese. Incense paper burning has been banned since 1949, as a superstitious waste of resources. Though of course, sporadically and discreetly practised here and there, now and then. Anyway, the idea of burning being a mode of postal delivery to heaven or hell simply baffles me. In science, it's called combustion, a process which is thoroughly chemically explainable. However, I still see graduates practising it.

It is called faith...

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks. fuck the PAP govt let the peasants die of cancer by not making the common sense move banning of burning. Now CJ dauther die of cancer see how he feel.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
where is tsr111 and her fogging theory? i was in sg last week, and i could feel the air was very polluted. there was something strange in the taste of the water, and the jackhammer was constantly going at it at every freaking corner. the noise can wreck anyone's vacation on the island. it's annoying and it contributes to stress and ultimately to insanity.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
As far as I am concerned, CJ Chan is only famous for how he did a complex argument to explain why PAP Ministers can mingle in the polling boxes during polling day at Cheng San.

Whether he is a good man or not, that decision he made is a good measure.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a feeling he only grant clemency to young pretty thing but always sentence NS slaves to long term inprisonment. God punish him with cancer.

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retributions. He has to look back on his life, what has he done to others only then he can looks forward in life.