• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wayang Party sold to 3rd party for 5-figure sum

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My sources tell me that wayang party's original owners have managed to sell the site to a third party for a cool 5-figure sum.

The original owners started the site out of pure jealously (or hatred) towards WP and later used it as an instrument to attack TOC. Later they realized that if they built the site up they could earn some money from it.

They must be laughing their way to the bank now, having unexpectedly enriched themselves with a 5-figure bonus in the process. They never thought they could make so much attacking & defaming WP and TOC.

Similar offers have been made to TOC before (not as an outright bribe, but under the guise of injecting expertise into TOC). But their editors turned it down as they saw through the money plot and quickly realized it was a ruse.

Will this set a precedent? Similar wayang party sites shooting out in a bid to capture the fast money?

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A bit of inaccuracy in my previous post.

Those guys did not make a formal offer to TOC.

They were caught out just before they could do so.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sources tell me that wayang party's original owners have managed to sell the site to a third party for a cool 5-figure sum.

The original owners started the site out of pure jealously (or hatred) towards WP and later used it as an instrument to attack TOC. Later they realized that if they built the site up they could earn some money from it.

They must be laughing their way to the bank now, having unexpectedly enriched themselves with a 5-figure bonus in the process. They never thought they could make so much attacking & defaming WP and TOC.

Similar offers have been made to TOC before (not as an outright bribe, but under the guise of injecting expertise into TOC). But their editors turned it down as they saw through the money plot and quickly realized it was a ruse.

Will this set a precedent? Similar wayang party sites shooting out in a bid to capture the fast money?

trying to put up a fake story to boast wayangparty's declining state?

There was no third party sales and no one would be foolish enough to buy over a website/blogsite that draws no credible report of any kind unless the person is mad or simply asking for trouble.

and you want to drag in TOC into this when no such thing even happen?

Singapore is a small world and if such sales of any kind does takes place, people would know it very very fast and yes, we would know straight who the stupid buyer is as well.

I recall wayangparty want to sue sin ming over certain reports of claims of fake reporting. We all know wayangparty had not taken any form of legal action and now trying to come up with a sales story to draw attention away?

how dumb can you get?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's interesting. Checked the site and it now says "Temasek Review", so there may be some truth and if it is, a good way to make money I must say.