• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A teenager, 17, punched his mother, stabbed his stepfather and slashed a policeman af

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the F is happening to Sinkies? FT enjoying lifestyle here but locals having all sorts of problems!:mad:

Teen punches mum, stabs dad and injures policeman

20090727.190958_teen_rotator.jpg

A teenager, 17, punched his mother, stabbed his stepfather and slashed a policeman after his mum refused to give him money to buy a new handphone.

According to Lianhe Wanbao, the incident happened at Yishun Ring Road at about noon yesterday.

The mother, 41, told Wanbao that her son asked her for $1,000 two days ago to buy a new handphone but she refused. Yesterday, she saw him slip into his uncle's room to steal his handphone and about $100 in cash.

His mother reprimanded him, but he only asked her for money again.

"I gave him some money, but he kept saying it wasn't enough. I was so angry that I scolded him fiercely," she said.

Angered by her reprimands, he punched her in the face, prompting her to call the police.

Three policemen arrived and were taking his statement outside their flat when his stepfather returned from work. When he learnt that the teen had punched his mother, he gave him another scolding and two tight slaps. He then turned to step into their house.

The resentful teen blew up again, drew out a knife and attempted to stab his stepfather. One of the policemen stretched out his hand to block him and was slashed on the wrist.

On his second attempt, he stabbed his stepfather in the back, on his left shoulder.

The teen will be charged in court tomorrow, but his mother has refused to post bail.

She says "My son is very rebellious, he has been expelled from school. He cannot hold any job for long, and asks me for money every few days.

"I've known my husband for more than 10 years, but we just registered our marriage this year. He is a good father, and it breaks my heart to see my son hurt him like this.

"I'm not going to bail him out this time, I hope he learns his lesson."

Names and addresses have been withheld to protect the family's identity.

ahhuat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A teenager, 17, punched his mother, stabbed his stepfather and slashed a policema

knn this kind of son should polish all the damn bars in prison. bastard

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A teenager, 17, punched his mother, stabbed his stepfather and slashed a policema

The culprit is likely to be a crooked yellow skinned spoiled chink because the last case I saw was a Chink teen who hit his father for not buying him a mobile phone.

Chinks are more evil, they hit their parents with eyes open and clear intentions like loanshark collecting debts.

Unless dark-complexion is under influence of drug or glue, they mabok then they may hurt their parents. Don't assume and discriminate.

Does he have a dark complexion?

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

please don't condemn him. he has good potential to be a spy or commando. merciless and have guts, can do anything to achieve his mission.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One can see how complacent and ill-trained the poodles are. Is it true that their main job is to shadow CSJ and co. to score points?

LeeLaoPeh

Alfrescian
Loyal

his father and mother must be very sad

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal

When he learnt that the teen had punched his mother, he gave him another scolding and two tight slaps. He then turned to step into their house.

tight slaps? sounds like me talking to my kids many years ago,,,, wait i give you 2 tight slaps then you know,,,,,

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal

The blame is on the white scum lah. If they can manage the economy well, such things will not happen...:rolleyes:

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

we need courageous young man like him

but he targetted wrong people. He should aim his violence at PAP and famiLEE!

Stupid young prick!

FUCK PAP!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal

Three policemen arrived and were taking his statement outside their flat when his stepfather returned from work. When he learnt that the teen had punched his mother, he gave him another scolding and two tight slaps. He then turned to step into their house.

The resentful teen blew up again, drew out a knife and attempted to stab his stepfather. One of the policemen stretched out his hand to block him and was slashed on the wrist.

On his second attempt, he stabbed his stepfather in the back, on his left shoulder.

3 policemen cant stop a teenager? 1 was injured and after that the teen manage to stab the stepfather twice?

seems like some jiak liao bee in action.