• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

this message paves the way for lee hsien yang to be next temasek holding's ceo

peterlth

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.asiaone.com/Business/News/My+Money/Story/A1Story20090724-156871.html

Go local in hunt for CEO

20090724.153856_ceo.jpg
Lee-Hsien-Yang.jpg

IT IS puzzling that the Singapore Government, which scores top marks in its political succession planning for the state, should have stumbled so stunningly in managing the same problem with a state investment vehicle like Temasek Holdings.

With the imminent departure of chief executive officer-in-waiting Charles Goodyear ('Goodyear to leave Temasek', Wednesday) after less than six months in that position, a casual observer might succumb to the notion that Temasek Holdings has been somewhat adrift during the past 18 months.

While on the surface the differences over the 'strategic direction' between Mr Goodyear and the host organisation appears as good an excuse as any for a corporate departure, at bottom it remains the duty of the Government to find the root causes of the malaise afflicting Temasek.

I also question the wisdom of employing an expatriate to helm an organisation as complex and wide- ranging as Temasek Holdings, which practically owns half of Singapore.

Parachuting in from the cold, how does one expect Mr Goodyear to navigate a complex conglomerate like Temasek in five short months?

Temasek is not just another commercial organisation in public opinion.

With Ms Ho Ching, the Prime Minister's wife, at the helm, there is an inevitable political dimension to the organisation despite the obvious political integrity of our system and Ms Ho Ching's undeniable talent.

In this respect, Temasek got it right when she stepped down as chief executive officer.

I would argue for a depoliticisation of the office of the CEO of Temasek and a return to local appointees, instead of setting off on another chase for foreign talent.

The latter will come and go, but the generation and prudent management of Singapore's wealth must continue regardless.

Patrick Low

610x.jpg

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left Singtel as CEO previously is because I got someone pregnant because of my horny dick. And now I have another chance to be a CEO again in Temasek, and see who is the unlucky pussy that will be poke by me and get pregnant again.

Hehehehehehahahahaha!!!

Last edited:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I left Singtel as CEO previously is because I got someone pregnant because of my horny dick. And now I have another chance to be a CEO again in Temasek, and see who is the unlucky pussy that will be poke by me and get pregnant again.

Hehehehehehahahahaha!!!

why unlucky?

can you imagine his networth?

Wah! KACHING!!!! :biggrin:

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore Jinx will never allow the chee Kor peck/brother-in-law inside TH,,,,, also if LHY inside, sure kena eaten alive by the whore,,,