• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Loan sharks took nude photo of wife & raped her

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=560><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top width=550 colSpan=2>Loan sharks took nude photo of wife & raped her <!-- TITLE : end--><!--
Wife pays dearly for her husband?s mistake. -The Star/Asia News Network --></TD></TR><TR>
blank.gif
</TR><TR><TD vAlign=top width=550 colSpan=2 align=left><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD><TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD>
blank.gif
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=content_subtitle align=left>Sun, Jul 26, 2009
The Star/Asia News Network </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD><TD width=400 align=right><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top align=right> </TD><TD height=15>
blank.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=top align=right><FORM method=post name=emailToFriendForm action=emailToFriend.jsp><INPUT value=/vgn-ext-templating/asiaone/emailToFriend.jsp?vgnextoid=7b9310d8c54b2210VgnVCM100000430a0a0aRCRD&vgnextchannel=699fd8dcf9dc6110VgnVCM100000bd0a0a0aRCRD type=hidden name=emailToFriendPageURL> <INPUT value=http://www.asiaone.com/News/AsiaOne%2BNews/Crime/Story/A1Story20090726-157137.html type=hidden name=emailToFriendStoryLink> </FORM><SCRIPT> function openEmailA1AdminWindow(emailToFriendForm) { var emailToFriendPageURL = emailToFriendForm.emailToFriendPageURL.value; emailToFriendForm.action = emailToFriendPageURL; emailToFriendForm.target="_blank"; emailToFriendForm.submit(); } </SCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><!-- Story Without Image / With eXtra Large Image End --><TR><TD class=bodytext_10pt colSpan=3><!-- CONTENT : start -->I AM in my early 30s while my wife is in her mid-20s. We have been married for three happy years now. My problem started when I lost my job and soon our savings ran low. As a last resort, I had to borrow money from a loan shark. I couldn't pay the debt in the end and had to face their wrath. They did many things such as throw paint in my house and stuck up posters about my debt.
Then they came to my house and harassed me. They forcefully took my wife. I tried to hold on to her but they beat me up. I made a police report and started to search for her but I couldn't find her. After several days, they sent her back. She looked tired and in a mess. She told me that they took nude photographs of her and raped her. She felt very humiliated since they filmed the whole thing.
She didn't talk to me after that. I am feeling very guilty and feel I am responsible. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=2 cellPadding=2 width=300 align=right><TBODY><TR><TD><SCRIPT language=JavaScript src="/static/ads/scripts/adsimu.js"></SCRIPT><!-- AdSpace 300X250 A1-STI IMU --><SCRIPT language=JavaScript1.1 type=text/javascript src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/js.ng/site=tasiaonenews&sec=asiaonea1news&pagepos=1&size=300X250"></SCRIPT><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT><!-- /AdSpace --><SCRIPT src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/DartRichMedia_1_03.js"></SCRIPT><!-- Sniffer Code for Flash version=80 --><SCRIPT language=VBScript> on error resume next ShockMode = (IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.8")))</SCRIPT><OBJECT id=flashad codeBase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0" classid=clsid:biggrin:27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000 width=300 height=250>

<EMBED SRC="http://adimage.asia1.com.sg/2009/hsbc/a14870/hsbc_a14870_2009June16_300x250_hsead.swf?clickTag=http%3A//ads.asia1.com.sg/event.ng/Type%3Dclick%26FlightID%3D21218%26AdID%3D25301%26TargetID%3D2065%26Segments%3D1%2C81%2C238%2C564%2C999%2C1211%2C1779%2C1780%2C1784%2C1891%2C2000%2C2099%2C2141%2C2174%2C2355%2C2410%2C2428%2C2438%2C2731%2C2809%2C2829%2C2851%2C2875%2C2881%2C2887%2C2912%2C2915%26Targets%3D2065%2C1720%2C2838%2C3299%2C3446%2C3554%2C3525%26Values%3D31%2C51%2C60%2C80%2C90%2C101%2C110%2C130%2C150%2C186%2C196%2C266%2C942%2C955%2C1487%2C1978%2C2253%2C2762%2C2807%2C2839%2C2865%2C2908%2C2920%2C4074%2C4086%2C4118%2C4119%2C4120%2C4335%2C4342%2C5633%2C5640%2C5663%2C5915%2C5977%2C5980%26RawValues%3DDOCUMENTURI%252C/js.ng/site%3Dtasiaonenews%26sec%3Dasiaonea1news%26pagepos%3D1%26size%3D300X250%26Redirect%3Dhttp%3A%252f%252fwww.straitstimes.com/Overcoming%252bThe%252bStorm/Overcoming%252bThe%252bStorm.html" QUALITY=autohigh NAME=flashad swLiveConnect=TRUE WIDTH=300 HEIGHT=250 TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></EMBED></OBJECT><NOEMBED></NOEMBED><NOSCRIPT></NOSCRIPT></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>Worried</P>
YOU should feel guilty and responsible as you must be well aware of the consequences of borrowing from loan sharks. The media has been highlighting the living hell of having to deal with torture and harassment as so many borrowers were not able to pay off the ballooning rates.
What happened to your wife was one of the worst cases of loan shark retaliation. How could she live with the horrible memories of being gang-raped and filmed in the nude? Think of the psychological and emotional effects on her. How many of us can remain sane and unaffected after such an inhumane ordeal? Forcefully taken from her own home, her husband beaten and helpless, how could she ever feel safe again?
She needs help. Get in touch with support groups like the Women's Aid Organisation (WAO) at [email protected] or 03-7956 3488. Victims of such trauma need counselling and psychological therapy to heal unseen wounds. She is unable to talk to you because the shame must be too much to bear. Rape is the ultimate abuse of the mind and body of a woman. While you had foolishly borrowed the money out of need and desperation, she was made to pay as a lesson to you.
Report your case to the police. Seek help from the relevant authorities. Get a job and earn a living. Make sure that you never have to resort to borrowings. Take care of your wife. She needs love and understanding. Give her time to heal and do not insist on sex until she is ready. Sadly, one such mistake will haunt you and your wife for a lifetime.
<!-- CONTENT : end --><!-- reader comment start --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript> var newwindow; function poptastic(url) { newwindow=window.open(url,'name','height=530,width=800'); if (window.focus) {newwindow.focus()} } </SCRIPT><!-- story rating start --></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></P>

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this is a case here in SG, we should like to ask the borrower

1) what car he drive, how many ah beng modifications has he made to the car,
2) does he change his handphone every 1 or 2months to the latest Iphone or E72 3G
3) how many LV bags does the wife has
4) the wife's hobbies are shopping, mahjong, holidaying in Europe, spa, hair and nails treatment?

I AM in my early 30s while my wife is in her mid-20s. We have been married for three happy years now. My problem started when I lost my job and soon our savings ran low. As a last resort, I had to borrow money from a loan shark. I couldn't pay the debt in the end and had to face their wrath. They did many things such as throw paint in my house and stuck up posters about my debt.
Then they came to my house and harassed me. They forcefully took my wife. I tried to hold on to her but they beat me up. I made a police report and started to search for her but I couldn't find her. After several days, they sent her back. She looked tired and in a mess. She told me that they took nude photographs of her and raped her. She felt very humiliated since they filmed the whole thing.
She didn't talk to me after that. I am feeling very guilty and feel I am responsible. I don't know what to do. Please help me.

YOU should feel guilty and responsible as you must be well aware of the consequences of borrowing from loan sharks. The media has been highlighting the living hell of having to deal with torture and harassment as so many borrowers were not able to pay off the ballooning rates.
What happened to your wife was one of the worst cases of loan shark retaliation. How could she live with the horrible memories of being gang-raped and filmed in the nude? Think of the psychological and emotional effects on her. How many of us can remain sane and unaffected after such an inhumane ordeal? Forcefully taken from her own home, her husband beaten and helpless, how could she ever feel safe again?
She needs help. Get in touch with support groups like the Women's Aid Organisation (WAO) at [email protected] or 03-7956 3488. Victims of such trauma need counselling and psychological therapy to heal unseen wounds. She is unable to talk to you because the shame must be too much to bear. Rape is the ultimate abuse of the mind and body of a woman. While you had foolishly borrowed the money out of need and desperation, she was made to pay as a lesson to you.
Report your case to the police. Seek help from the relevant authorities. Get a job and earn a living. Make sure that you never have to resort to borrowings. Take care of your wife. She needs love and understanding. Give her time to heal and do not insist on sex until she is ready. Sadly, one such mistake will haunt you and your wife for a lifetime.

Last edited:

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Start with this question first - is he a Chinese Singaporean??? This breed spends first and thinks later.

if this is a case here in SG, we should like to ask the borrower

1) what car he drive, how many ah beng modifications has he made to the car,
2) does he change his handphone every 1 or 2months to the latest Iphone or E72 3G
3) how many LV bags does the wife has
4) the wife's hobbies are shopping, mahjong, holidaying in Europe, spa, hair and nails treatment?

I AM in my early 30s while my wife is in her mid-20s. We have been married for three happy years now. My problem started when I lost my job and soon our savings ran low. As a last resort, I had to borrow money from a loan shark. I couldn't pay the debt in the end and had to face their wrath. They did many things such as throw paint in my house and stuck up posters about my debt.

FuckSamLeong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me neither. but kelings still stink! How many wife beaters. wife murderers. rapist are kelings? Solve the world's greatest problem. Sink India! Is there a keling only killer virus somewhere?...lol...lol

fox_hound_33

Alfrescian
Loyal
If this is in SG.......the big question is.............

What is the SG police going to do about it? Are they going to employ their usual "file a magistrate complaint" tactic?

nextinfidel

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this happens in SG, I've got a better solution.

people who are flushed with cash can offer to assist them for a special service in return from the debtor's wife or gf. of course, its entirely up to the lender/provider to decide on the terms of the arrangement and whether to accept it or not.
I call it private solution as opposed to private banking.

better than letting your wife kena gang-banged by loansharks and having her pics splashed all over the internet.

What is the SG police going to do about it? Are they going to employ their usual "file a magistrate complaint" tactic?

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Worried

This asshole should be castrated. He got involved in loansharks which caused his wife to be dishonoured. Now all he does is write to Aunt Agony seeking advice??

A real man would arm himself with a parang, chain up the loanshark den and set fire to the whole damn place.... Chop anyone who manages to escape from the burning house.
<SCRIPT src="http://ads.asia1.com.sg/DartRichMedia_1_03.js"></SCRIPT><!-- Sniffer Code for Flash version=80 --><SCRIPT language=VBScript> on error resume next ShockMode = (IsObject(CreateObject("ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.8")))</SCRIPT><NOEMBED>
dot.gif
</NOEMBED><NOSCRIPT>
dot.gif
</NOSCRIPT>

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Anyone who reads this doggie Makapa post carefully will know that it is Malaysia:

1. The Star/Asia - The Star is newspaper of which country?

2. Women's Aid Organisation (WAO) at [email protected] or 03-7956 3488. - Hello .MY is which country again? Does number starting with 03- indicate that it is Singapore number?

Why so many idiots here always get misled by his hopeless thread titles?

eErotica6969696969696969

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
#1 How could she live with the horrible memories of being gang-raped and filmed in the nude?

#2 Forcefully taken from her own home, her husband beaten and helpless, how could she ever feel safe again?

Let us tell you what we think:

#1 She will never forgive you

#2 She thinks you are useless

Hahaha both facts are irreversible and you know it. It's Game Over for you pal. You're the weakest link. Out you go and goodbye.

PS Maybe she can console herself on the fact that at her age she still has a nice face and figure to begin with to be of such photographic and rape value in the eyes of the loansharks, like maybe comparable to our dear TracyTan and her heartland tale of being fed to the lion's den by her equally capable boypren.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This sort of thing is going to happen more and more often. Esp when the economy is not doing well and ppl are paying for those big ticket items that were bought during boom time...