• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serangoon Gdns Foreign -Worker issue is a RUSE!

Q

Qinhuang

"No wind where got wave"

George Yeo and Lim Hwee Hua are losing ground at Aljunied GRC. If Serangoon Gdns must stay at Aljunied GRC, something must be done to shore up Hwee Hua's popularity.

Look at Lee Bee Wah, PRC Ping-pong girls are supposed to boost her fame at Yishun.

If there is nothing done, Aljunied GRC will fall into WP's hand next GE, this is a reality given all the wrong things LHL has done.

PAP knows that they will face Serangoon Gdns residents if they plot a plan to house FT workers at the particular school, so Geroge yeo and Hwee Hua can act together to bring on a good show.

Serangoon Gdns is enclaved with private houses, and Serangoon Gdns voters are mostly against PAP, if George and Hua pull off this plan, they may or may still hold their turf next GE.

If they play this game wrongly, George Yeo and his cronies will lose this GRC next GE.

Think about it, George and Hua dont have the info first hand ? What a PAP Joke !

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very devious of PAP if it is true. Wouldn't it be easier to threaten a dormitory in your area UNLESS you vote PAP. Something like your daughters will be maids as threatened by the old man.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think you are right! Lim Hwee Hua lost in Serangoon Gardens last election. So now devise this "issue" to score points with the residents.

I don't believe they didn't know before hand and they must have tipped off the reporters to publicise this news big big. Actually, (some of) the residents themselves could be in cahoots, how come the so called petition didn't come to my home??

Make up a false crisis and portray themselves as heroes when the crisis is "solved".

PWEE!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very devious of PAP if it is true. Wouldn't it be easier to threaten a dormitory in your area UNLESS you vote PAP. Something like your daughters will be maids as threatened by the old man.

Maybe they've discovered that such threats don't work now. Rather, they know they will score more points if they are seen as "working hard" for the residents.

I think very soon, we will see the headlines blaring "Serangoon Gardens dorm plan shelved after MPs intervened".

Q

Qinhuang

People at Chomp-Chomp and Serangoon country club are still gossiping that this whole saga was contrived by the CCC people.

Serangoon Gardens Technical School was well known for its disciplined master called SAMY and BULLDOG. Unfortunately, it is now closed for good. Those who knows this estate well will tell you about HAWAII FIVE-O coffeeshouse.

This school is good for international school but defintely not for FT workers--this is a crazy idea.

Many at Kensington did not sign the petition , how come suddenly there is such an issue at this unique estate.

If the CCC people is doing a favor for George and Hua, they are playing with fire.

I think you are right! Lim Hwee Hua lost in Serangoon Gardens last election. So now devise this "issue" to score points with the residents.

I don't believe they didn't know before hand and they must have tipped off the reporters to publicise this news big big. Actually, (some of) the residents themselves could be in cahoots, how come the so called petition didn't come to my home??

Make up a false crisis and portray themselves as heroes when the crisis is "solved".

PWEE!

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is a whole WAYANG. Pwee, they better not play with fire, less time Lim Hwee Hua already got her ass kicked in Serangoon Gardens still wanna play with fire.

All my years living there, she's only had a meeting like this with residents once or twice (both times around election time). Now out of the blue we have this meeting and conveniently there's such an "explosive" issue to discuss? And conveniently the MINIstar was there too??

Want to stage a wayang, must at least be more convincing lah!

DESPICABLE!

Pele

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the residents will think twice and be very careful who they vote in the next election.

If now Sylvia is their MP, then the banglas are coming for sure liao... :eek:

Another dirty trick by the PAPaya govt.

Manchu

Alfrescian
Loyal
The more I think about it, the more I feel that it is a whole WAYANG. Pwee, they better not play with fire, less time Lim Hwee Hua already got her ass kicked in Serangoon Gardens still wanna play with fire.

All my years living there, she's only had a meeting like this with residents once or twice (both times around election time). Now out of the blue we have this meeting and conveniently there's such an "explosive" issue to discuss? And conveniently the MINIstar was there too??

Want to stage a wayang, must at least be more convincing lah!

DESPICABLE!

Well Done ! These days there are more and more rational-thinking Singaporeans who can clearly see through that this is a politically-motivated deceptive move.

Stand up for SINGAPORE.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
"No wind where got wave"

Think about it, George and Hua dont have the info first hand ? What a PAP Joke !

"No wind where got wave" holds true for only 30% of Singaporeans. The rest believe "No wave where got wind"; and that accounts for the balance of 66%++. The Seran Goon Garden saga is motivation for 66% of Singaporeans.

Cmon, Singapore is small and land is expensive. We need foreigners to keep our economy going. Problem is where to house them. Residents in Serangoon Gardens are being selfish in this sense.

Anyway. there are lots of golf courses which are not being used properly in the night. Since there are no Night Golfing, why not house these foreign workers there:biggrin:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its a tough balancing act for Serangoon Gardens constituents. Hope they just heck care & live with the harsh punishment of FT banglas at their doorstep. Hard to take but you need people power to punish those scumbags PAP!

joker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to give the two MPs some opportunities to pretend pretend do something for the residents and also warn them next election dun pray pray or else the banglas are coming in. :eek:

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
SnerringTree,

So what was the ground sentiments now @Serangoon Gardens after the meeting since we cannot trust what Shit Times reports. Care to elaborate more on the pre & post meeting sceanarios. Also, do Serangoon Gardens residents know that they are blatantly used as PAWNS?! Do they get it?

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Qinhuang,

Good point that the vacant school can be used as an International School. French school I believe is close by & they can expand there? It smells very fishy this PAP wayang show. I have the strongest conviction that this scheme to pawn the Serangoon Gardens residents was worked out very clearly by all ministers concerned & has got green light from the AssHoleLoong!

Erudio

Alfrescian
Loyal
"No wind where got wave"

FINALLY !!!! A smart soul !!! Of course it's a fucking wayang !!! When was the last time the press expose a drama (got petition some more) dat the evil PAP didn't oredy hv a script???

Tis whole focking set up is just like the Joo Chiat sleaze bullshit n the Buangkok train station wayang ... to show the PAP listen n care n act ..... Up their sweaty ass !!!!

All the participants r PAP supporters !!!

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? You have voted. Let's move on. If really, can't tahan, then move house.

So if George Yeo and Lim rigged the whole thing or it was a grand plan to get them into trouble. So what?

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiya, PAP where got so stupid lwill give up aljunied GRC?

the residents at serangoon gdns are too few to make a difference in voting. PAP just have to redraw the boundaries of the GRC yet again to suit their needs and they will win. :smile:

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
SnerringTree,

So what was the ground sentiments now @Serangoon Gardens after the meeting since we cannot trust what Shit Times reports. Care to elaborate more on the pre & post meeting sceanarios. Also, do Serangoon Gardens residents know that they are blatantly used as PAWNS?! Do they get it?

I don't even know about this meeting. The funny thing is they deliberately set up an outdoor tent outside McD and have their Wayang show there.

Does anyone disagree that this is VERY fishy???

1) Set up tentage
2) Out of the blue, got this townhall meeting
3) Surprisingly, George Yeo so free to turn up
4) Surprisingly, there's such an explosive issue
5) Coincidentally, all the press are there and gave the story wide coverage the next day
6) Strangely, there's this so-called petition which I have never seen. How did they pass the petition around then? I would assume the best way is to station outside NTUC but I have never seen this.

MARK MY WORDS, very soon, MND will say they changed their plans after considering the feedback given by our Hon. MP "Sourpuss" Lim Pwee Hua. PWEE! And all the prostitute dog press will highlght this news BIG BIG. And Lim Hwee Hua will very modestly say "This is all thanks to the civic mindedness and the community spirit of the residents in Serangoon Gardens".

PWEE.

I have already revealed the entire script.

NOONE is fooled here. LIM PWEE HUA. You should reflect upon the reason you lost your own seat last election and had to be saved by your fellow MPs in ALjunied GRC. REFLECT and REPENT instead of WAYANG!

PWEE! KNN! PCB! The more I write, the angrier I become!