• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Being Rich Is The Most Fantastic Feeling In The World

whystay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey JW, good to hear from you! Not to bother about this guy, such threats/insults really don't bother me. This is after all, the internet where people can pretend to be whatever they want. I do actually have a life.
Looks like I really got under this guy's skin, huh? Tsk tsk, such a fragile person. But anyway, I'm pulling out of this thread. More power to this guy if it makes him feel better, I'm outta here....

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey JW, good to hear from you! Not to bother about this guy, such threats/insults really don't bother me. This is after all, the internet where people can pretend to be whatever they want. I do actually have a life.
Looks like I really got under this guy's skin, huh? Tsk tsk, such a fragile person. But anyway, I'm pulling out of this thread. More power to this guy if it makes him feel better, I'm outta here....

You gutless pussy posted a grand total of 2 posts all dedicated to me and now that you got your arse kicked decided to high tail outta here.

Obviously, your mum forgot to give your balls when she gave birth to you.

Now run as fast as you can before I bitch-slap you.:mad:

jw5

Loyal
Is your retardedness hereditary? :mad: I have never been to a dark alley. As for your friends, do they drive the LS460 and are they as rich and smart as me. I bet they are not, so you should go FUM and STFU.
Do you know what an analogy is? It doesn't have to be a dark alley, it could be anywhere, anytime.
Even if my retardedness is hereditary, it'll end with me. But will yours end with you?
Did I say that they were my friends? I said that they were people I know. Don't know whether they are as rich or smart as you, but does the grim reaper ever consider how rich or smart someone is?
My advice to you would be that if you are really as rich and well connected as you claim to be, you would be enjoying life too much to want bad things to happen to you. By all means boast all you want, but draw the line at curses and threats of knocking down people with your car. Got it?

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Didn't your teacher at the School For Spastics teach you to start every sentence with a capital letter. :mad: Even my pet dog knows that.

And I am not even talking about starting every sentence... :biggrin:

Going by your level of comprehension... you are that pet dog in real life... admit it...

jw5

Loyal
I wouldn't normally respond to anyone's boasts and insults, but when someone in a forum starts cursing other members and warning them of being knocked down by his car, I draw a very thick straight line and start hammering him.
Don't know whether you got to him or not, this may all be just forum antics, but he has certainly not got to me. Simply a good opportunity for me to hammer him, as I think many others would like to.
You should stay and continue your "psychological games" on him. :smile:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for your friends, do they drive the LS460 and are they as rich and smart as me. I bet they are not, so you should go FUM and STFU.

U are really really pathetic lah :p... U smart meh :rolleyes:..Smart ppl do not resort to using curses to win debates lah :wink: Only shitheads with pig brain like yours will :biggrin:...

See again proven u aint got any class!!!!:cool:

sunny302

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously, your mum forgot to give your balls when she gave birth to you.

You got balls meh!!! :mad:...If u got it and is as smart as u claim u are....go back to all yr threads and answer those questions which you have simply avoided answering lah...:rolleyes:.

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't normally respond to anyone's boasts and insults, but when someone in a forum starts cursing other members and warning them of being knocked down by his car, I draw a very thick straight line and start hammering him.
Don't know whether you got to him or not, this may all be just forum antics, but he has certainly not got to me. Simply a good opportunity for me to hammer him, as I think many others would like to.
You should stay and continue your "psychological games" on him. :smile:

The front end of my Lexus is wide enough for you and your gay lover. :mad:
I won't mind the slight dent.
You can then accompany your sister on the highway to hell.

jw5

Loyal
The front end of my Lexus is wide enough for you and your gay lover. :mad:
I won't mind the slight dent.
You can then accompany your sister on the highway to hell.
Your child will soon accompany us. You will follow shortly.