• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finding ex mlm, insurance agents, property agents or salesperson

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi,

Currently I am finding ex mlm , insurance agents, property agents or salesperson to assist me in doing sales. Education is not a must, but would be useful. Prior sales experience is recommended. However even you may not have, as long as willing to learn it will be good as well. I insist character verfication is extremely important.Cause of too many scammers, it will drag me down if they did it wrongly.

It's an excellent career path that is more than likely to bring you a 5 figure income per month. As this market is yet to matured for my industry, willpower is needed to convince the 1st batch of customers. I have the power to bring you up should you be hardworking and learn. Should you feel you got what it takes, don't mind to hear me out in this career path and willing to give it a shot? pls pm me your name, hp and email address. No worries, you can also try to commit part time to try things out before you do it full time. I will arrange an appointment with you for further briefing. Thank you.

Last edited:

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
No capital needed.

No need buy stuff.

No investment.

Sales quota is a main criteria how gd you are.

Presentation skills as well.

I will impart you soon.

I just finding abled bodied people to fight sales with me will do.

is there a need to come up with any capital ?

or buy any stuff ?

or any investment ?

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
Apologized for the late reply. Was really busy these few days.

In brief, we are selling a form of health insurance. But it is abit different where the premiums are not paid every year but in full at one shot. The premiums are then invested in health products for the user itself to be used 20 years from now. The health products have a whole wide range. However, currently, Singapore is in the pioneer phrase and only one range of products are available. The health products are then rented out to people that want to use it, as renting is of course more affordable (it is a wearable health product, we term it medical jewellery), and a rental fee is paid by these people. As they are paying 6% rental per year, the person that buy the health insurance gets the 6%. At the end of the contract, the person that bought the health insurance get a new product and of course all the monthly rentals are already deposited into his bank account along the way. The idea was brought from Japan, HK and Korea and is extremely successful there. Hence the next wave is Singapore. As we have the sole distributorship of the products, we are not afraid of competitors at all. We are limiting only 2000 accounts in Singapore as the company is guaranteeing the 6% if the rentee defaults. Hence it is really a first come first serve basis.

I can't grab the whole pie myself and I of course need manpower. What I need is a team of abled bodied sales agents to market and sell this idea out to the public. Being abit new in idea, these agents do need alot of perservance. Nevertheless, great renumeration is given and I will talk more about it after the meet up.

If there's anyone that is interested, be it if you have no sales experience, just pm me your email, hp and name.

Thank you
bro fullforce,
What are you selling?

Last edited:

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cumtact

MR TAN CHEE MXXX

HEAD OF SETTLEMENTS & MULTIPLE LEVEL MARKETING (aka HD S & MLM)

BANK OF CHINA

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG

Can ask him to help rope in the whole gang of PRCs ah tiong n mei mei bankers to work for you too.

Then you can penetrate China market n achieve huge profits...beyond your wildest dreams...

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
The premiums are then invested in health products for the user itself to be used 20 years from now.

If i am customer, i will be wondering...what happens if i die before the 20 years? I already put in one lump sum already leh.

Or, what happens if no one 'rents' the products i own? Or maybe they rent halfway and don't rent.

20 years is a long time and in between, there is alot of uncertainty wor.

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great question cooleo.
1) the min contract is 3 years and it will auto renew should you no cancel to 20 years. In the case, if you pass away before that, it will go to your beneficiaries appointed.

2) the company guarantees the rental , just like a bank. The person have a penalty should he break the contract. There's a one time fee of 5 months rental. the lowest rental now is 12.9 per mth. The contract will be 3 years. There is also 1 year and 2 year contract. However to renew it , another 5 months fee got to be given. After renting for 3 years, should the rentee feels that he want to get the product himself, 2 years rental will be deducted from the price of the product.

We predict due to aging population of Singapore, demand of health products will highly be in the uptrend in the long run. Furthermore it is rather affordable to rent and the general public won't be too skeptical about it. Besides we are opening up branches every quarter to advertise and market. Our head quarters should be ready in Suntec next month.
Locking in these accounts are one way of passive income of every Singaporean family. The amount is min of 5160 and installments are available for both 10 and 20 month installment, interest fee. Based on projection of 10% penetration rate, there's a huge market pie for us to grab.

Should you be attracted of how this health insurance can work for you, do pm me your name,hp and email. An appointment will be arranged to cover the whole plan.

Thank you
If i am customer, i will be wondering...what happens if i die before the 20 years? I already put in one lump sum already leh.

Or, what happens if no one 'rents' the products i own? Or maybe they rent halfway and don't rent.

20 years is a long time and in between, there is alot of uncertainty wor.

Last edited:

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
More info on company:

Our office is opening up in Suntec next month.

What I need is manpower!

You think you got what it takes to earn a 5 figure income?

Pm me your particulars now!

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
In essense it works similar to a mlm scheme. I think it would be hard to succeed here as health is a very sensitive issue here. People would rather pay for something which guarantees by a established company or govt agencies than a new startup company.

Just my thoughts.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In essense it works similar to a mlm scheme. I think it would be hard to succeed here as health is a very sensitive issue here. People would rather pay for something which guarantees by a established company or govt agencies than a new startup company.

Just my thoughts.

If is easy, no need to come here to look for ppl to do liao!

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
2) the company guarantees the rental , just like a bank. The person have a penalty should he break the contract. There's a one time fee of 5 months rental. the lowest rental now is 12.9 per mth. The contract will be 3 years. There is also 1 year and 2 year contract. However to renew it , another 5 months fee got to be given. After renting for 3 years, should the rentee feels that he want to get the product himself, 2 years rental will be deducted from the price of the product.

Thank you

guarantee?? just like CASEtrust guarantee the school dun close shop is it:cool:

this type of guarantee is valid when the co is still ard.. when it folds (not if, but when) the guarantee find who..:cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
More info on company:

Our office is opening up in Suntec next month.

What I need is manpower!

You think you got what it takes to earn a 5 figure income?

Pm me your particulars now!

hope you are not james pang :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
guarantee?? just like CASEtrust guarantee the school dun close shop is it:cool:

this type of guarantee is valid when the co is still ard.. when it folds (not if, but when) the guarantee find who..:cool:

I buy SD memory card from cheapo company, and they also say got LIFETIME GUARANTEE!

Fullforce

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi all,

With regards to all the negative feedback on mlm, I intensively did a research on this way of marketing and how it was abused over the years.

I have to admit mlm is a double edged sword. Use it correctly, you can achieve high income levels in short time, use it wrongly, all your friends and relatives will avoid you.

Too many black sheeps around have spoilt this beautiful marketing technique adopted from America. Pushy salesman, angering over friends and relatives not wanting to buy your product and of the course the famous James Phang.

Have you ever thought that insurance is also a form of mlm? They recruit people, these people sell to their friends and relatives and then they are promote up. Some of the agents buy the plans themselves when they are agents, hence they promote themselves up the level fulfilling their sales quota. Isn't this similar to buying a plan to promote yourself like other mlm companies. Sincerely speaking, I think there is nothing wrong with mlm, as long as the product is worth the value and authentic. Just like an insurance plan, you won't doubt the plan at all even if your cousin phone you up to buy a insurance plan. You know it's not a scam (sadly insurance companies are not that good now after the fall of AIG). So mlm is just a way of marketing just like advertising, cold calling or even set up shops and pull people along the streets(california fitness sales marketing). It is just a way of marketing like facebook that uses your personal connections. Even though network marketing is a form of marketing, I sincerely disagree if a company only use network marketing to market it's product. It should be only the initiator of the company marketing techniques that allow a huge bunch of people to use the product and feedback it works. And that will allow a small sample size of the market to use the product effectively. All in all, I am trying to conclude that network marketing is just a form of marketing for a company and shouldn't be the only way. However I do agree that network marketing is one of the best way to kick start a company. Think about it, when you start up a company selling expensive pens. Who are the one that you called to support you? Your friends and families. Isn't this like mlm , where you ask support from them as well. How come for the former, its ok but not for the latter? Does it rings a bell to you guys? It's about the products and how you sell. The product must be tangible, the returns are seen and transparent and it makes logical sense. Hence these black sheeps ruin the market that makes it seem everyone is like that.

Next issue I want to address. Have you thought what kind of products are suitable for mlm? Investment, insurance , health? I did a research, basically any form of investment products that is mlm may fall into the ponzi scheme as long as the returns are too much. Meaning any mlm schemes that enable you to get cash over your investments are likely to fall under the ponzi trap. Only those that sell pure products are good , just like insurance(nevertheless insurance is abit investment, i talking about just pure insurance). So I found out that health products , or products that every person need to use in his life are suitable for mlm. Hence the reason why alot of mlm companies are in health products.

All in all, mlm must be used ethically and correctly before the wrong perception of it can be changed. No trickery to pull in customers and just benefits are presented. Furthermore the cold market must be an alternative source to pull in customers , as your personal market will dry up one day. And that depends on what the company does, eg many branches located at high traffic areas, product demostration on the spot, company future directions on using mlm and whether the product really works!

hope you are not james pang :wink:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys,
We are limiting only 2000 accounts in Singapore as the company is guaranteeing the 6% if the rentee defaults. Hence it is really a first come first serve basis.

Even banks can only guarantee less than 1% for FDs. What is the catch in your products?

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkaporeans quite gullible, shouldn't be too difficult. Just look at how long we have been conned by Men in White.