• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

NEWS: Brown Water VERY Safe For Drinking? Sick, Who Benifits? Ministar COW Thats WHO

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
CCB...I want to see all MIWs drinking brown water first before I and all S'poreans will drink.

If sick how? Our Ministar will see profits from admissions to hospitals.

We want scientific studies to be released. Better still, all MIW gatherings from today to serve brown water. Can?

July 18, 2009
WATER PIPES
They're safe, replies PUB
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr></tr><!-- headline one : start --><tr></tr><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></tbody></table>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->NATIONAL water agency PUB thanks Mr John Kreamer for his letter, 'Tap water's clean, but are the pipes?' on Wednesday.
The PUB has a stringent water quality monitoring programme in place to assess and ensure that our water meets the World Health Organisation's (WHO) guidelines. Over 80,000 tests are conducted monthly, based on more than 290 parameters, surpassing about 130 specified by the United States Environmental Protection Agency and the WHO.
They include the testing of representative water samples taken daily from the distribution network and customers' taps at different locations throughout Singapore.
Apart from independent checks by the Director General (Public Health), National Environment Agency, PUB's management of water quality is reviewed twice a year by an independent external audit panel comprising foreign and local experts.
Corrosion-resistant materials such as lined ductile iron and steel pipes with a lifespan of 50 to 70 years are used for PUB's water supply network. PUB requires building owners conducting works on pipes to engage licensed water service plumbers who must ensure that the water supply system is sterilised before being put back into service.
Management corporations and town councils must engage a licensed water service plumber at least once a year to inspect and, where necessary, clean and disinfect their water tanks and certify that the tanks are fit for drinking water storage. The plumber must submit his certification and water sample test reports to PUB. In addition, the PUB conducts spot checks and water sample testing to ensure that the tanks are properly maintained.
The discolouration of water filters is caused by the accumulation of minerals, including iron, over time. Although the iron content in PUB water is almost negligible, the discolouration will eventually be noticeable when large quantities of water pass through the filter. PUB water naturally contains a small amount of minerals and their concentrations are monitored and kept well within WHO guidelines.
Over time, sediment can also accumulate, especially on older premises which use iron pipes and fittings. If this is disturbed, it can be picked up as water flows through. Discoloured water caused by sedimentation is not a health hazard.
Customers are advised to let the tap run until the water is clear should they encounter discoloured water from their taps. However, if the discolouration persists, customers can call PUB on 1800-2846600 for assistance.
Chong Hou Chun
Director, Water Supply Network
PUB

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NEWS: Brown Water VERY Safe For Drinking? Sick, Who Benifits? Ministar COW Thats

NEWS: Brown Water VERY Safe For Drinking? Sick, Who Benifits? Ministar COW Thats ...

CCB...I want to see all MIWs drinking brown water first before I and all S'poreans will drink. ...
if cow dun drink water ... u cant push cow head down ...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: NEWS: Brown Water VERY Safe For Drinking? Sick, Who Benifits? Ministar COW Thats

if cow dun drink water ... u cant push cow head down ...

Now Cow's are bred for their top class quality meat...they drink bottled EVIAN:p

Cow will be the first health mini-star to make billion dollars profits from your sickness, dieases...so drink up, the brown water, processed water...

all money making machinery....your sickness, their wealth!!:eek:

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

CCB...I want to see all MIWs drinking brown water first before I and all S'poreans will drink.

We want scientific studies to be released. Better still, all MIW gatherings from today to serve brown water. Can?

[/B]

I heard the top leaders got their own reservoirs where they live, especially at Istana. So i suppose they don't have to serve with Newater like us. If based on PUB's explanations, top leaders and the peasants should have shared the same reservoirs and pipes.

No?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Now Cow's are bred for their top class quality meat...they drink bottled EVIAN:p ...
wat? ... dey drink evian oni, meh? ... how can? ... lidat not world no 1 oredi ... u heard of got cows drink beer 1 anot? ...

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is always safer to use water filter at home..as noone can say for sure what is the conditions of the water pipes......try to use a ceramic filter and you can see the amount of very fine particles that is trapped by those filter..........

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal

OMG! Brown water served. So expensive to stay in Singapore. :(

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal

saichwee for peasants!

Evian for pap and fts!

:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
i heard the top leaders got their own reservoirs where they live, especially at istana. So i suppose they don't have to serve with newater like us. If based on pub's explanations, top leaders and the peasants should have shared the same reservoirs and pipes.

No?

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Every morning I got a lot of brown water and volunteer to give to MIW for their consumption!

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is always safer to use water filter at home..as noone can say for sure what is the conditions of the water pipes......try to use a ceramic filter and you can see the amount of very fine particles that is trapped by those filter..........

any brand of filter to recommend?

how about just boiling the water before drinking?

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal

you can shop for these composite filter in shopping centre, check out those with ceramic filter component, .........

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Unpurefied menses and chemicals .