• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Women Glaring to Get People to Shift Seats: Latest MRT Trend?

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seat shifting is no big deal, after all I've shifted seats many times before to accomodate friends, mothers with children, etc. The point is there are two or more people who wish to sit together.

I take the MRT to and fro everyday to work, and recently I noticed something funny. I have come across a few individuals, all women, who for some reason don't wish to sit in an empty seat but would stand in front of the person occupying a seat next to the empty one and glare until he/she moves? It seldom happens, but I remember such incidents because they seem rather hilarous, especially the disgruntled looks on the people shifting. But I've been seeing it happen almost every other day for the past few weeks.

So far there has been people sleeping on the seats, putting their legs up, putting their bags, children peeing, etc etc. All well-documented on STOMP no doubt.

Has anyone else noticed more women, instead of sitting in an empty seat, choose to stand in front of the person sitting beside the empty seat and glare until they shift? This could be the next new "trend" if someone manages to take a video and STOMP it, lol.

But honestly, what's up with that?

Last edited:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Seat shifting is no big deal, after all I've shifted seats many times before to accomodate friends, mothers with children, etc. The point is there are two or more people who wish to sit together.

I take the MRT to and fro everyday to work, and recently I noticed something funny. I have come across a few individuals, all women, who for some reason don't wish to sit in an empty seat but would stand in front of the person occupying a seat next to the empty one and glare until he/she moves? It seldom happens, but I remember such incidents because they seem rather hilarous, especially the disgruntled looks on the people shifting. But I've been seeing it happen almost every other day for the past few weeks.

So far there has been people sleeping on the seats, putting their legs up, putting their bags, children peeing, etc etc. All well-documented on STOMP no doubt.

Has anyone else noticed more women, instead of sitting in an empty seat, choose to stand in front of the person sitting beside the empty seat and glare until they shift? This could be the next new "trend" if someone manages to take a video and STOMP it, lol.

Put on sunglass, simi lan jiao also ignore lor:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

PropertyWatcher

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stare some more I begin shape shifting then she knows

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Has anyone else noticed more women,
instead of sitting in an empty seat,
choose to stand in front of the person sitting beside the empty seat..
hahahaha, i always thought they nvr see yandao guy taking mrt b4 so they wan to see more of me.

wa liew, nw i know is not lidat. my heart so pain.:biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
hehe , if the woman pretty ok , i let her stare and open my legs widely see if she want to look or not :smile:

jw5

Loyal

1. Firstly, you can always glare back. :smile:
2. Secondly, I don't understand your point. Why do they not sit down in the empty seat? Is it because their friend or relative is seated on the other side of the person being glared at or is the glarer looking for 2 seats?

slimeybob

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha it must be my appearance ..they too scared to sit beside me

but gentlemen will get up for the ladies