Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
Results 1,241 to 1,256 of 1256

Thread: Canadian PR

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Default Re: Canadian PR

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    not in the u.s.

2 or less months before they are due, tiong pregnant women are flocking to my area in droves and putting up in homes and paying as much as usd30k for the whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. the "hotel" package includes room, food, maid service, transportation before giving birth. after birth, package includes room, food, maid service, nanny, transportation. i've been documenting the whole anchor baby shbang near my neighborhood for close to a year already. there's a thread started by me on it. i've provided info, pics, and tips to local tv news channel investigative teams, and one of the stories was aired on late night news. it's not illegal, but it's a shameless and morally corrupt practice of greed and citizenship fraud.
    Well in the USA thing is there is private health care. So there will be Obstetricians who would take such cases electively.

In Canada, you`re gonna need to go to the ED. I don`t know how much it is going to cost.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    Well in the USA thing is there is private health care. So there will be Obstetricians who would take such cases electively.

In Canada, you`re gonna need to go to the ED. I don`t know how much it is going to cost.
    whenever there's "free" public healthcare in the west, tiongs and nehs will sniff it out and exploit the system. some counters to such abuses such as no-fly constraints are welcum. most of the anchor baby tiong frauds here want their babies to be american citizens so they can either run road from china when time is ripe or rub salt into wounds of their less advantaged fellow tiong cuntryfolk to let them know their new u.s. born babies are status symbols more attas than gold lorex watches.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

whenever there's "free" public healthcare in the west, tiongs and nehs will sniff it out and exploit the system. some counters to such abuses such as no-fly constraints are welcum. most of the anchor baby tiong frauds here want their babies to be american citizens so they can either run road from china when time is ripe or rub salt into wounds of their less advantaged fellow tiong cuntryfolk to let them know their new u.s. born babies are status symbols more attas than gold lorex watches.
    Non-residents do not have 'free' health care in Canada. So when a pregnant Ah Tiong wants to give birth here, she will have to pay the full cost which is at least $10k.

not in the u.s.

2 or less months before they are due, tiong pregnant women are flocking to my area in droves and putting up in homes and paying as much as usd30k for the whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. the "hotel" package includes room, food, maid service, transportation before giving birth. after birth, package includes room, food, maid service, nanny, transportation. i've been documenting the whole anchor baby shbang near my neighborhood for close to a year already. there's a thread started by me on it. i've provided info, pics, and tips to local tv news channel investigative teams, and one of the stories was aired on late night news. it's not illegal, but it's a shameless and morally corrupt practice of greed and citizenship fraud.
    How do they even get to board the plane? Bribe the check-in agent? Then when they arrive, the ICE officer close an eye?

You should be a paid informant for ICE ...earn a few bucks to drink kopi at Starbucks. Trump might even honour you.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    How do they even get to board the plane? Bribe the check-in agent? Then when they arrive, the ICE officer close an eye?

You should be a paid informant for ICE ...earn a few bucks to drink kopi at Starbucks. Trump might even honour you.
    there's no restriction on preggy women to cum to u.s., except when it's too close to 9 months when women may need urgent medical care in flight. the airline will impose restrictions to avoid any preventable emergencies en route. ice agents and customs officers don't repatriate nor deport preggies unless they cum in illegally without proper travel documents. you'll see planeloads of impregnated atb's flying from china to sfo any month, but the mass migration typically happens after cny in early spring. give china another decade, and she will run out of sons and daughters joining the pla.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

there's no restriction on preggy women to cum to u.s., except when it's too close to 9 months when women may need urgent medical care in flight. the airline will impose restrictions to avoid any preventable emergencies en route. ice agents and customs officers don't repatriate nor deport preggies unless they cum in illegally without proper travel documents. you'll see planeloads of impregnated atb's flying from china to sfo any month, but the mass migration typically happens after cny in early spring. give china another decade, and she will run out of sons and daughters joining the pla.
    Looks like a golden opportunity for Issa to make news and get Trump's attention.

Archerub how? Going or not?

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montre...trol-1.3989830

Something to consider. Seems like a faster way to get Canada residency status.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ntry-1.3993376

People are petitioning to make it even easier.

My Reputation Points: 54 / Power: 0

I hope Canada will not end up like Europe.

My Reputation Points: 8 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Hock View Post
    Canucks who voted for the Serial Liar, your nightmare has just begin

My Reputation Points: 8 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/calgar...ntry-1.3993376

People are petitioning to make it even easier.
    Ah Lion. Just wait till the weather warms up and the so called refugees surge begins. Then see if Serial Liar and his supporters still believe in Canada Welcomes refugees One refugee will cost at least $10000 in welfare handout per year. Love to see 10s of thousands show up.But then the Serial Liar will sent the bill to western Canada So far Canadian journalists behaving like teenage girls at Justin Bieber concert

Quote Originally Posted by Hock View Post
    They will go to warmer cities like Toronto Montreal and Vancouver.

My Reputation Points: 54 / Power: 0

More millionaires are coming to Canada.

https://ca.finance.yahoo.com/news/ca...182750432.html

My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

Probably a good checkpoint for those considering immigration to Canada:

1. US Immigration to Canada is possibly rising based on rising news coverage; asylum seekers are already increasing across the US-Canada border e.g. at Quebec, and may go up with Spring arriving soon.

2. Canadian immigration level for 2017 continue to remain high: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...2016-10-31.asp; local new reports of Ontario's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) website crashing is sensational but underscores its popularity for newcomers aiming to land in the province.

3. Chinese property investors are switching their attention from Vancouver to Toronto, Montreal, etc; if you're buying a home in the GTA, be prepared to have a sizeable downpayment and contingency plans.

Always check this page for latest notices from CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/departm...ices/index.asp

Thread Information