• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Canadian PR

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought airlines cut off for allowing pregnant mothers to fly is 32-34 weeks. But I may be wrong if you have a letter from a doctor.

So how? Do it lah! Your wife is now 36 weeks. Baby can come out anytime from now liao! Better act fast if you are serious.

Unless.....it is just another of those talk cock sing song NATO type of thing lah....LOL!

not in the u.s.

2 or less months before they are due, tiong pregnant women are flocking to my area in droves and putting up in homes and paying as much as usd30k for the whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. the "hotel" package includes room, food, maid service, transportation before giving birth. after birth, package includes room, food, maid service, nanny, transportation. i've been documenting the whole anchor baby shbang near my neighborhood for close to a year already. there's a thread started by me on it. i've provided info, pics, and tips to local tv news channel investigative teams, and one of the stories was aired on late night news. it's not illegal, but it's a shameless and morally corrupt practice of greed and citizenship fraud.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
not in the u.s.

2 or less months before they are due, tiong pregnant women are flocking to my area in droves and putting up in homes and paying as much as usd30k for the whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. the "hotel" package includes room, food, maid service, transportation before giving birth. after birth, package includes room, food, maid service, nanny, transportation. i've been documenting the whole anchor baby shbang near my neighborhood for close to a year already. there's a thread started by me on it. i've provided info, pics, and tips to local tv news channel investigative teams, and one of the stories was aired on late night news. it's not illegal, but it's a shameless and morally corrupt practice of greed and citizenship fraud.

Well in the USA thing is there is private health care. So there will be Obstetricians who would take such cases electively.

In Canada, you`re gonna need to go to the ED. I don`t know how much it is going to cost.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well in the USA thing is there is private health care. So there will be Obstetricians who would take such cases electively.

In Canada, you`re gonna need to go to the ED. I don`t know how much it is going to cost.

whenever there's "free" public healthcare in the west, tiongs and nehs will sniff it out and exploit the system. some counters to such abuses such as no-fly constraints are welcum. most of the anchor baby tiong frauds here want their babies to be american citizens so they can either run road from china when time is ripe or rub salt into wounds of their less advantaged fellow tiong cuntryfolk to let them know their new u.s. born babies are status symbols more attas than gold lorex watches.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whenever there's "free" public healthcare in the west, tiongs and nehs will sniff it out and exploit the system. some counters to such abuses such as no-fly constraints are welcum. most of the anchor baby tiong frauds here want their babies to be american citizens so they can either run road from china when time is ripe or rub salt into wounds of their less advantaged fellow tiong cuntryfolk to let them know their new u.s. born babies are status symbols more attas than gold lorex watches.

Non-residents do not have 'free' health care in Canada. So when a pregnant Ah Tiong wants to give birth here, she will have to pay the full cost which is at least $10k.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not in the u.s.

How do they even get to board the plane? Bribe the check-in agent? Then when they arrive, the ICE officer close an eye?

You should be a paid informant for ICE ...earn a few bucks to drink kopi at Starbucks. Trump might even honour you.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How do they even get to board the plane? Bribe the check-in agent? Then when they arrive, the ICE officer close an eye?

You should be a paid informant for ICE ...earn a few bucks to drink kopi at Starbucks. Trump might even honour you.

there's no restriction on preggy women to cum to u.s., except when it's too close to 9 months when women may need urgent medical care in flight. the airline will impose restrictions to avoid any preventable emergencies en route. ice agents and customs officers don't repatriate nor deport preggies unless they cum in illegally without proper travel documents. you'll see planeloads of impregnated atb's flying from china to sfo any month, but the mass migration typically happens after cny in early spring. give china another decade, and she will run out of sons and daughters joining the pla.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there's no restriction on preggy women to cum to u.s., except when it's too close to 9 months when women may need urgent medical care in flight. the airline will impose restrictions to avoid any preventable emergencies en route. ice agents and customs officers don't repatriate nor deport preggies unless they cum in illegally without proper travel documents. you'll see planeloads of impregnated atb's flying from china to sfo any month, but the mass migration typically happens after cny in early spring. give china another decade, and she will run out of sons and daughters joining the pla.

Looks like a golden opportunity for Issa to make news and get Trump's attention.

mayliewwan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Lion. Just wait till the weather warms up and the so called refugees surge begins. Then see if Serial Liar and his supporters still believe in Canada Welcomes refugees One refugee will cost at least $10000 in welfare handout per year. Love to see 10s of thousands show up.But then the Serial Liar will sent the bill to western Canada So far Canadian journalists behaving like teenage girls at Justin Bieber concert

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Probably a good checkpoint for those considering immigration to Canada:

1. US Immigration to Canada is possibly rising based on rising news coverage; asylum seekers are already increasing across the US-Canada border e.g. at Quebec, and may go up with Spring arriving soon.

2. Canadian immigration level for 2017 continue to remain high: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-10-31.asp; local new reports of Ontario's Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) website crashing is sensational but underscores its popularity for newcomers aiming to land in the province.

3. Chinese property investors are switching their attention from Vancouver to Toronto, Montreal, etc; if you're buying a home in the GTA, be prepared to have a sizeable downpayment and contingency plans.

Always check this page for latest notices from CIC: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/index.asp

Hock

Alfrescian
Loyal
I used Canadian PP to enter S'pore. It took about 5 min. No problem.
Now, how to renew S'pore PP and avoid Medishield Life premium payment?

indig10

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just go ICA to renew. It's up to you how you want to declare Yes/No on the question about whether you hold citizenship of another country. When you collect the passport, they will ask you that question.

I used Canadian PP to enter S'pore. It took about 5 min. No problem.
Now, how to renew S'pore PP and avoid Medishield Life premium payment?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
How's it going for all the fellow Canadians here?

Got any good Black Friday deals?

Any plans for the winter? Skiing?

Xmas lights?