Page 62 of 63 FirstFirst ... 125260616263 LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 1256

Thread: Canadian PR

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

Default Re: Canadian PR

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    I saw a chart on page 1 of the Report of Business, the Globe and Mail (the hard copy of Sep 12, 2015 edition, of the newspaper), but unable to find it online.

The source of the statistics and bar charts are from Citizenship and Immigration Canada, DBRS and StatsCan.

Allow me to provide a summary:

2014 Immigration to Canada by City

Toronto, 29% (Toronto was the top destination for 260,400 permanent residents who immigrated to Canada in 2014)
    Montreal, 16%
    Vancouver, 11%
    Calgary, 8%
    the rast of Canada, 36%

Unemployment Rate by Level of Education (Immigrants who have been here 5 years or less) versus those born in Canada

No degree: Immigrants, unemployment rate almost 14% versus Born in Canada 12%

High School: Immigrants 12% versus Born in Canada 6%

Post secondary education certificate or diploma: Immigrants 10% versus Born in Canada 5%

University degree: Immigrants 12% versus Born in Canada 3%

The numbers don't lie I can say that for sure. When you come to Canada your previous qualifications mean nothing when trying to look for a job. I suspect the post secondary group are the trades people which makes it a little easier.

My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

My Reputation Points: 230 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by FPaulStanley View Post
    many chinese in vancouver
    This is just one of my many bookmark for PAP IB LOSERS in SBF and it was created in 2012. And there will be no truce to this.

Yao Siu Kia Mainlanders Bo Ka Si !
    China born new shittyzens bring along their bad habits with them !

http://www.latimes.com/sports/mlb/la...htmlstory.html

What's with the people in Toronto?

Leafs fans also got unruly and threw their Leafs jerseys on the ice last season. Why so rough on the edges?

And racist slurs? Geez!

My Reputation Points: 808 / Power: 7

I have no idea.
    That individual should not be allowed admission for future games.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    I have no idea.
    That individual should not be allowed admission for future games.
    If you watch the video, there was a whole section of people pointing their fingers and cursing at the Orioles players below them. It's the attitude of the crowd that is less than desirable.

Reports also said that the Orioles first baseman was subjected to racial slurs throughout the game.

Reflects poorly on Canada.

Shame on you Toronto!

My Reputation Points: 23 / Power: 0

No excuses for the beer can thrower. You can see admonishments from John Tory and commentors on CP24.

The fans are heated because of last year's brawl when an Oriole player punched Bautista in the jaw, and the rivalry between the two teams.

Quote Originally Posted by indig10 View Post
    No excuses for the beer can thrower. You can see admonishments from John Tory and commentors on CP24.

The fans are heated because of last year's brawl when an Oriole player punched Bautista in the jaw, and the rivalry between the two teams.
    Rivalry is one thing. It is no excuse however for bigotry and racism.

The conduct of Maple Leaf fans against their own team leave a lot to be desired as well.

No matter how bad the players are, you don't diss the name and symbols of the club. Jeer the players and the team but support the club.

Quote Originally Posted by indig10 View Post

It was the second baseman, O'Dor, from the Texas Rangers, who punched Jose Bautista in the left jaw, last year, when Bautista slid very hard into him.

My Reputation Points: 640 / Power: 0

Simple. Because the Leafs suck, big time. The Toronto Maple Leafs have probably the biggest support base of fans in all hockeydom across North America, the fans are almost frenentic when it comes to hockey, but the team just doesn't measure up. They're a big let down. Despite all the beer, they're just losers. This accounts for their unsportmanlike manner.

Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    What's with the people in Toronto?....................

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/ontar...ills-1.3862838

Hey Charlie99,

How are you?

I read this from the CBC. Can you share how "out of control" the electricity bills are in Ontario? What's your typical Electricity and Heat Power monthly bill like? Do you guys use gas heating furnaces? Or all electrical heat?

Looks like the author of the article still trusts the Liberals to fix things.

My Reputation Points: 8 / Power: 0

Globalnational has a news report on one family today. $900+ per month. Can't afford electricity for 6 months . You can find the video on Globalnational.com

I will send the details in a private message or email

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

guys, my wife is due in a month.
    is it too late to arrange for her to go canada to give birth so that our son can have canadian citizenship?

Quote Originally Posted by archcherub View Post
    is it too late to arrange for her to go canada to give birth so that our son can have canadian citizenship?
    Your wife agreeable to this plan? You can try! LOL!

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

The airline will not let her fly.

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 7

http://www.cbc.ca/news/opinion/ontar...ills-1.3862838

Hey Charlie99,

How are you?

I read this from the CBC. Can you share how "out of control" the electricity bills are in Ontario? What's your typical Electricity and Heat Power monthly bill like? Do you guys use gas heating furnaces? Or all electrical heat?

Looks like the author of the article still trusts the Liberals to fix things.
    The problem is that there is excess supply but the Liberals are afraid of shutting down one of the nuclear reactors because nuclear energy is still the cheapest source if you don't include the cost of disposal of used fuel.

The decision to kickstart green energy was also improperly done as the payment was too generous at the onset.

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Your wife agreeable to this plan? You can try! LOL!
    yup. she is ok. but she prefer i prepare everything in advance so she will know what to do there mah

Quote Originally Posted by winnipegjets View Post
    The airline will not let her fly.
    i read that can buy return ticket with doctor endorsement that she is healthy then can liao... lol

yup. she is ok. but she prefer i prepare everything in advance so she will know what to do there mah

i read that can buy return ticket with doctor endorsement that she is healthy then can liao... lol
    I thought airlines cut off for allowing pregnant mothers to fly is 32-34 weeks. But I may be wrong if you have a letter from a doctor.

So how? Do it lah! Your wife is now 36 weeks. Baby can come out anytime from now liao! Better act fast if you are serious.

Unless.....it is just another of those talk cock sing song NATO type of thing lah....LOL!

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

I thought airlines cut off for allowing pregnant mothers to fly is 32-34 weeks. But I may be wrong if you have a letter from a doctor.

So how? Do it lah! Your wife is now 36 weeks. Baby can come out anytime from now liao! Better act fast if you are serious.

Unless.....it is just another of those talk cock sing song NATO type of thing lah....LOL!
    not in the u.s.

2 or less months before they are due, tiong pregnant women are flocking to my area in droves and putting up in homes and paying as much as usd30k for the whole "hotel" package excluding medical expenses. the "hotel" package includes room, food, maid service, transportation before giving birth. after birth, package includes room, food, maid service, nanny, transportation. i've been documenting the whole anchor baby shbang near my neighborhood for close to a year already. there's a thread started by me on it. i've provided info, pics, and tips to local tv news channel investigative teams, and one of the stories was aired on late night news. it's not illegal, but it's a shameless and morally corrupt practice of greed and citizenship fraud.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Thread Information