• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PR applicant rejected......... the fella not giving up.

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
another singkie wannabe, but with agenda of packing up & leaving when he's done milking this island...........

Dai Yang Tian's PR application declined

3327455664-dai-yang-tian-s-pr-application-declined.jpg

Xin.sg - Thursday, July 2

Dai Yang Tian's application to become a Permanent Resident of Singapore has been declined in the first round owing to insufficient documents.

Having his acting career in Singapore, Dai applied to become a Singapore Permanent Resident (PR) some months back. According to Singapore Immigration regulations, for one to become a PR, he or she has to pass two rounds of interviews. Dai can be relieved from the complications of renewing his work permit and avoid affecting his work by becoming a PR. He is currently holding a two-year work permit.

The Best New Actor for Star Awards 2009 told Xin.sg at a cast training session for new mega drama Together that his application was unfortunately declined at the first interview.

"They require me to have my educational certificates and birth certificate translated to English. I have not done that, that's why it has been rejected."
Dai said he would have to wait till he wraps up with shoot for Together in November to put up another application. The soonest date he can become a PR will therefore be in 2010.

Dai, of Chinese origin, has no plans to give up his China citizenship for Singapore's.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that he is just making use of Singapore to make money but at least he is honest that he wouldn't give up his China citizenship.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
"They require me to have my educational certificates and birth certificate translated to English. I have not done that, that's why it has been rejected."

This ah tiong really thinks sinkapore is a PRC province?