• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Longer penis does not mean better sex

VBScripts

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Star Paper:

JOHOR BARU, MALAYSIA: Men should refrain from attempting to elongate their penises to improve their sex life as the process could backfire.

Those who experiment may face disfigurement or lose the member if the penis turns gangrenous due to impaired blood flow. It may also be fatal if left untreated.

Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre consultant urologist and senior lecturer Dr Lee Boon Cheok was commenting after a welder who attempted to elongate his penis with a nut ended up in hospital.

The welder, from Taman Sri Skudai, ran into trouble when his erection caused the nut to become stuck fast to the base of his penis.

"I would advise men not to try these unconventional methods," Dr Lee said.

He said a lot of people associated penis size with virility, which was unfortunate, as size varied with ethnicity and physique.

"Understanding your partner's physical and emotional needs is much more likely to improve your sexual relationship than trying to change the size of your penis," he said.

Dr Lee noted that most non-surgical methods used for penile elongation such as vacuum pumps, squeezing exercises and lotions merely gave the illusion of length, but did not actually lead to greater length when erect.

"Surgical correction of penile length is not recommended for purely cosmetic reasons. The procedures are risky and unlikely to produce satisfactory results according to current evidence," he said.

Dr Lee said men contemplating penile elongation should be given counselling and should be made aware of the potential risks.

He added that a large lower abdomen may also give the illusion that the penis is shorter than it actually is.

What do you think? Open for all.... :biggrin:

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
yo bro,
so nice to see you here also.

agreed with it but longer penis mean deeper penatration.

aakumu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have you ever seen one long enough it went all the way through the gal's mouth...

Hi bro,
Not yet, But I have seen some that hung like a horse.
More than 30cm 12inches is wasteful.
The thickness is as important.

My humble two cents.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OO5O.jpg

Eunuch lagi best. I can attest to that from personal experience! *hee*hee*

th_ST_IMAGES_PMMOTION2.jpg

thomas88

Alfrescian
Loyal
A women senses is only about 3" deep and anything beyond, she can't sense. But only a handful gals will enjoy a very long dick that can penetrate very deep til hit the inner wall. A small 3" dick can also give very satisfactory orgasm to a women.

hearthard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mine is 4" and many girls just love having me as i can offer them multiple orgasm till they beg me to stop.

SneeringTree

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the girls like to blow; longer penises definitely are more shiok to blow. Anything less than 5" would be like applying lipsticks for most girls.

But I do agree fucking probably depend less on the length.

Kid278

Alfrescian
Loyal
From the Star Paper:

JOHOR BARU, MALAYSIA: Men should refrain from attempting to elongate their penises to improve their sex life as the process could backfire.

Those who experiment may face disfigurement or lose the member if the penis turns gangrenous due to impaired blood flow. It may also be fatal if left untreated.

Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre consultant urologist and senior lecturer Dr Lee Boon Cheok was commenting after a welder who attempted to elongate his penis with a nut ended up in hospital.

The welder, from Taman Sri Skudai, ran into trouble when his erection caused the nut to become stuck fast to the base of his penis.

"I would advise men not to try these unconventional methods," Dr Lee said.

He said a lot of people associated penis size with virility, which was unfortunate, as size varied with ethnicity and physique.

"Understanding your partner's physical and emotional needs is much more likely to improve your sexual relationship than trying to change the size of your penis," he said.

Dr Lee noted that most non-surgical methods used for penile elongation such as vacuum pumps, squeezing exercises and lotions merely gave the illusion of length, but did not actually lead to greater length when erect.

"Surgical correction of penile length is not recommended for purely cosmetic reasons. The procedures are risky and unlikely to produce satisfactory results according to current evidence," he said.

Dr Lee said men contemplating penile elongation should be given counselling and should be made aware of the potential risks.

He added that a large lower abdomen may also give the illusion that the penis is shorter than it actually is.

What do you think? Open for all.... :biggrin:

You tamper with nature, you pay the price.:p

Cheers.:biggrin: