• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

debate all over the world about sinky problems

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://diodati.omniscientx.com/2007/03/16/leaking-talent-300-a-year/

You forgot one significant group–young Singaporean males who have reservist liabilities. Most would rather remain and contribute to the host country’s economy till they turn 40-45 (being very optimistic that they ever return!) than return to SG to be treated like third class citizens constantly harassed by those pesky SAF100s.

Also it is widely known by now that foreign MNCs aren’t too willing to hire Singaporeans with reservist liabilities. Just read this article.

NS is killing Singapore indeed :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Also it is widely known by now that foreign MNCs aren’t too willing to hire Singaporeans with reservist liabilities. Just read this article

This only shows that the sinkie govt way of market to their own citizen is lousy. Since they make the country like a cooperation, then their marketing department sucks.

There is nothing wrong with not returning to Singapore. Since we’re talking about the best and brightest, it’s only reasonable to assume that they are capable of logical reasoning. And regarding adults thus endowed with reasoning faculties, we have to assume that such people are making informed decisions to not return to Singapore. So these are rational people making personal decisions with their lives. So on what moral basis are other people allowed to criticize such people for their actions? How can such actions be considered immoral and still be compatible with the notion of a global labor market? You can’t have a globalized economy without a mobile globalized market, after all.

The sinkie govt blame others for their incapability of retaining the best local inborn. Since they are the best, they go the where is the best, nothing wrong. Stop blaming them and look into yourself and stop the sinkie behavior.

BlueCat

Alfrescian
Loyal
this issue already there for a long time.
ICT/Mobilisation/RT - Disruption to their work,lost of production's time

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
This only shows that the sinkie govt way of market to their own citizen is lousy. Since they make the country like a cooperation, then their marketing department sucks.

The sinkie govt blame others for their incapability of retaining the best local inborn. Since they are the best, they go the where is the best, nothing wrong. Stop blaming them and look into yourself and stop the sinkie behavior.

since u so anti-sinkie n pro-thai, are u ready to denounce spore citizenship and become a thai citizen?? do they welcome u with open arms?? r u qualified to become their citizen?? :biggrin: whats stopping u from denoucing spore citizenship??:biggrin:

Dunga

Alfrescian
Loyal
Every country has their own problems lor.

Sinky problems may be unique to us but demonstrations happen very often in our neighbouring countries but not here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every country has their own problems lor.

Sinky problems may be unique to us but demonstrations happen very often in our neighbouring countries but not here.

Becos they are too sinkie to demonstrate.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
since u so anti-sinkie n pro-thai, are u ready to denounce spore citizenship and become a thai citizen?? do they welcome u with open arms?? r u qualified to become their citizen?? :biggrin: whats stopping u from denoucing spore citizenship??:biggrin:

What is it got to do with you? I am ready to cut my red passport anytime soon.

Of course i will be better off than people who come out of the blue and tell others and show proof that there are others to meet them and try to con people to it. Well, people are not that stupid.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is it got to do with you? I am ready to cut my red passport anytime soon.

Of course i will be better off than people who come out of the blue and tell others and show proof that there are others to meet them and try to con people to it. Well, people are not that stupid.

talk is cheap..:biggrin:

i also can say that people who say bad things about their own countries n yet dun dare to denounce their citizenship is pussy..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i also can say that people who say bad things about their own countries n yet dun dare to denounce their citizenship is pussy..:biggrin:

Who cares!! That is ur problem and your impression anyway, not mine. Moreover, it is even non of my business if you can't stand the way i post. I have no obligation to show to others what i have done with my life in the forum. And even so to pamper others on their right way of posting. Gosh.., what has sinkie become.

However, I would like to remind forumers here that conned man like to show that he is welcomed and popular by others and try to entice others to meet him. There used to be one such forumer and now there is a new one which is.......

Last edited:

markkoh

You forgot one significant group–young Singaporean males who have reservist liabilities. Most would rather remain and contribute to the host country’s economy till they turn 40-45 (being very optimistic that they ever return!) than return to SG to be treated like third class citizens constantly harassed by those pesky SAF100s.

Also it is widely known by now that foreign MNCs aren’t too willing to hire Singaporeans with reservist liabilities. Just read this article.

300 citizens leaving compared to 14700 new citizens last year. Doesn't look like brain drain to me.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares!! That is ur problem and your impression anyway, not mine. Moreover, it is even non of my business if you can't stand the way i post. I have no obligation to show to others what i have done with my life in the forum. And even so to pamper others on their right way of posting. Gosh.., what has sinkie become.

However, I would like to remind forumers here that conned man like to show that he is welcomed and popular by others and try to entice others to meet him. There used to be one such forumer and now there is a new one which is.......

You want to insult Singaporeans, then be a man to stand up to attacks from Singaporeans. No one is telling you what to and what not to post, but you will have to grow up to learn to be a man to take as good as you can give.

So you were enticed by a conman to meet up. That is an indication of immaturity on your part. Don't blame others for your own total lack of discretion.

Your attempt to assume a Singaporean identity (red passport) is anything but convincing.

Last edited:

ahbengsong

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is commercial sense for companies to hire those without disruptions to their operations.... and anybody who says companies love their employees going annual reservist is plain lying....

Glaringly

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Do we still needs the numbers game in modern warfare?

Why not scrap away NS for good. Double the pay of current regulars or peg them to be among the best of private sector. I am sure there are enough takers.

This would rid the discrimination of employing Sinkie because of in-camp disruptions.

Another one big step nearer of being a full fledge Singapore corporation.:wink:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singkie passport is cheep cheep. How many FT willing to take up Lees little red book despite the many incentives of scholarship, housing,...?

PAP is too ashamed to reveal the true statistics of those who have voted with their feet. I know many who gone to greener pastures & they aren't comming back except for holidays.

gbomega

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is commercial sense for companies to hire those without disruptions to their operations.... and anybody who says companies love their employees going annual reservist is plain lying....

Yes GLCs and "govt pte ltd" do like employees to go ICT/RT etc... the "13" cursed helped them to hold power thus far...

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
You want to insult Singaporeans, then be a man to stand up to attacks from Singaporeans. No one is telling you what to and what not to post, but you will have to grow up to learn to be a man to take as good as you can give.

So you were enticed by a conman to meet up. That is an indication of immaturity on your part. Don't blame others for your own total lack of discretion.

Your attempt to assume a Singaporean identity (red passport) is anything but convincing.

bro snr citizen,

that tonychat guy is like that one.. i dunno what pleasure he derives from putting sporeans down.. perhaps he kena jialat jialat while in spore..:biggrin:

but anyway as i say, if he can't stand sinkies, he should consider giving up pink ic for good.. he won't be missed here lah..:biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So you were enticed by a conman to meet up

Hehe.. and you know what that it. I didn't enticed by conman to meet up , i am just kind hearted to try to meet someone who is dying to meet another local in another country unwillingly. I dunno if the other forumers know who i am referring to.

This guy likes to tell others that he has been met by forumers here and it is ok for others to meet him. Be careful...

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singkie passport is cheep cheep. How many FT willing to take up Lees little red book despite the many incentives of scholarship, housing,...?

PAP is too ashamed to reveal the true statistics of those who have voted with their feet. I know many who gone to greener pastures & they aren't comming back except for holidays.

yup, i can see some unsinkified, logical comments coming in.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro snr citizen,

that tonychat guy is like that one.. i dunno what pleasure he derives from putting sporeans down.. perhaps he kena jialat jialat while in spore..:biggrin:

but anyway as i say, if he can't stand sinkies, he should consider giving up pink ic for good.. he won't be missed here lah..:biggrin:

Sifu,

Yes, I have come across many of his posts. All I see from him are just his verbal diarrhea, throwing insults at Singaporeans. He contributes absolutely nothing of value to discussions.

All that he has said was that he was conned by one Singaporean forummer. That meeting must have been so traumatising for him to generate so much hatred in him for the rest of Singaporeans. He has even teamed himself up with another foreigner to put the same foul posts in this forum.

Some Singaporeans have chosen to ignore his verbal diarrhea while, worse so, a few are affording him responses. Nevertheless, in my case and also yours, as Singaporeans we need to make a strong stand to discredit people like this.

Whether he is Singaporean, or otherwise, I do not mind if he actually does hold a meaningful discussion in this forum. As it is, everytime his nick pops up everyone can be assured that it is nothing of substance but just verbal diarrhea.

From the language he uses I can safely assume that his mental state is less than stable and very far from maturity. He has to learn to get over his own bad experiences like everyone else, and as the MIW often puts it, "Let's move on".