• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Patricia Mok molested at club

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today's State Times (typo here ?) did mention the man is a 'chinese'. Maybe Ah Tiong is new here and thought she is of the highest standard of SPG here :eek:?

Some alcohol does helps in 'improving' vision. Another beauty idea....if you cannot improve the person's look, you can improve the people's vision looking at the person :biggrin:

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Today's State Times (typo here ?) did mention the man is a 'chinese'. Maybe Ah Tiong is new here and thought she is of the highest standard of SPG here :eek:?

Some alcohol does helps in 'improving' vision. Another beauty idea....if you cannot improve the person's look, you can improve the people's vision looking at the person :biggrin:

Wasnt stated in the first post so I assumed it was Ang Moh since most Ang Moh's have bad taste. Seriously it makes more sense if it was Ang Moh. Even in BKK and PRC, I usually see Ang Mohs mix with the more "Maid looking ones", the asians are usually the ones who mix with the prettier ones. Difference in taste I guess

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...Even in BKK and PRC, I usually see Ang Mohs mix with the more "Maid looking ones", the asians are usually the ones who mix with the prettier ones. Difference in taste I guess
Kweilos (usually) go for tanned types, whilst asians have affinity for snow whites. So the world's fair on distribution:p
Microsoft said:
she po mata on the spot but quickly run home... fatasize and masterbed... tat nite dunno cum how many time...
And probably hum the song "Can't get me satisfaction":p

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
po mata for what???
mata upon arrival will laugh at her or not???:biggrin:
will tell her 'horse dunno face long'.
'monkey dunno backside red'. or not..
with her type of look...
she should feel honored if someone touch her..
must pray to the heaven and thank the god liao...

I bet she po mata on the spot

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kweilos (usually) go for tanned types, whilst asians have affinity for snow whites. So the world's fair on distribution:p

I dun mean the face color. I meant the looks. Just look at the local scene, places where Ang Mohs generally hang out are normally filled with filipinos or other SEA types, many of which look like maids. Maybe its just me but frankly speaking I've seen more then enough Aunties at places like Orchard towers while most other asians prefer places like Geylang instead. Even when I'm overseas. I see a lot of Ang Mohs hanging out with Zha Bors who look like maids, e.g. in BKK I seem to see a lot of Ang Mohs with gals who look like maids while the locals hang out with the pretty ones. I'm guessing its a difference in taste.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
What ?? like that???:biggrin:

change-smile2.jpg

MOUTH and TEETH for dentist advertisement.....:biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And probably hum the song "Can't get me satisfaction":p

Har? Still got time to sing song meh??:confused: Too busy moaning leow lah... i bet still moaning 2 hrs after cum...:biggrin::p

po mata for what???
mata upon arrival will laugh at her or not???:biggrin:
will tell her 'horse dunno face long'.
'monkey dunno backside red'. or not..
with her type of look...
she should feel honored if someone touch her..
must pray to the heaven and thank the god liao...

Dun po mata where got news and publicity har?? KNN lidat u oso 1 2 pichak her lobang goot meh? :(:biggrin::biggrin:

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the mata must be laughing when they take the guys statement... Kaoz... of all person.. Patricia Mok... Even the ladyboys at OT looks better lor. The guy must have regretted that he got busted for molesting someone like that...
Can foresee he will be the laughing stock in prison....

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. yes, indeed it would be the joke of the year.
2. some over-acted and "off-the-shelf" person attempting to make waves.
3. honest, i would also wonder what were her "assets" for her to be a model.