• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ER Edmund Ng Singapore SEO Our Great Leader and Comrade!

greatleaderkim

There are 2 leaders that I supported my whole life. The 1st one is Kim Jong Il, the Great Leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

The next one is ER Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform Party. Both of them shared a common character, they are ruthless, and will do what it takes to reached their goals.

Great leader Kim Jong Il dont care what the world said about him, he die die also must release 2 atomic bomb testing. Our next Great Leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng also the same kind. Die die also must be an SEO expert. Dont care whether you make money on your website or not, ER Edmund Ng Singapore SEO service will cost you an atomic bomb, whether you make money or not, he fcuk care, as long as ER Edmund Ng can make money from you first, that is his main goals.

I respected them out of my heart, without them, I will never know Great Leaders can be so ruthless and will sacrifice anything to achieved their goals.

I will follow and support our Great Leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng. I will follow his examples too. When I charged my services at high premium prices, even though I dont really deliver my products, I will fcuk care what the others think, I must charged high prices so that people that require my services will believed that they are paying for what they get. You paid higher prices you get better services. You pay low prices, you get fcuk up services. Even though I give fcuk up services but my pricing is high, people will still think your expensive services is the best.

So Long Live Great leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng, I will always support and follow your way.

hatchet

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are 2 leaders that I supported my whole life. The 1st one is Kim Jong Il, the Great Leader of Democratic People's Republic of Korea.

The next one is ER Edmund Ng, Chairman of Reform Party. Both of them shared a common character, they are ruthless, and will do what it takes to reached their goals.

Great leader Kim Jong Il dont care what the world said about him, he die die also must release 2 atomic bomb testing. Our next Great Leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng also the same kind. Die die also must be an SEO expert. Dont care whether you make money on your website or not, ER Edmund Ng Singapore SEO service will cost you an atomic bomb, whether you make money or not, he fcuk care, as long as ER Edmund Ng can make money from you first, that is his main goals.

I respected them out of my heart, without them, I will never know Great Leaders can be so ruthless and will sacrifice anything to achieved their goals.

I will follow and support our Great Leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng. I will follow his examples too. When I charged my services at high premium prices, even though I dont really deliver my products, I will fcuk care what the others think, I must charged high prices so that people that require my services will believed that they are paying for what they get. You paid higher prices you get better services. You pay low prices, you get fcuk up services. Even though I give fcuk up services but my pricing is high, people will still think your expensive services is the best.

So Long Live Great leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng, I will always support and follow your way.

Hey u r funny man, but what does 'ER' stands for in front of Edmund Ng name?

:biggrin:

greatleaderkim

What does ER stands for? The only person in Singapore uses ER title is from PAP Lee Bee Wah.

Why I gave ER title to Edmund Ng? He truly deserved it.

When the first time I saw PAP Lee Bee Wah uses the title 'ER', I was fascinated. I dont know what does the tile means, but I knew it represent something very high standard and respectable. Even our LKY also dont have this title 'ER' in front of his name.

And I was wondering why this title 'ER' should be used by an PAP dogs where this title can be used for one of my most respected Great Leader and Comrade Edmund Ng. So I decided to take it from Lee Bee Wah and gave it to my Great Leader and Comrade ER Edmund Ng.

I believed strongly someday our Great Leader ER Edmund Ng will do something great in Singapore. Please everyone out there give him sometime, he will show us great results and achievement better then our founder LKY. Like what ER Edmund Ng does with his high premium pricing of SEO servcies, that really teaches me a lot of things about the business world.

Now ER Edmund Ng is in Reform Party and is working his way to the Parliment and one day he will show us his true colours, and let all of us knows that he dont pray pray one.

He will let you all knows his great powers that if you dare to pray with him, he will confirm use a bulldozer to remove you.

ER Edmund Ng will become like one of my another most respected Great Leader Kim Jong Il. Where Great Leader Kim doesnt gave a fcuk to USA and tested atomic bombs 2 times in his country.

So gave ER Edmund Ng sometime and he will confirm fascinated us with his Great Leadership and Wisdom like our Great Leader Kim Jong Il

singaporeseo

My spouse and i respected them due to my heart and soul, without these people, I will not know Fantastic Leaders is so ruthless all of which sacrifice nearly anything to gained their goals and objectives.
SEO company