• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

CPF Minimun Sum Going Up Again

JPMorgan888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Theres nothing certain in this island we live in except for taxes, political whitewashes and CPF increases.

[
B]Changes to CPF Minimum Sum [/B]
June 1, 2009

The increase, which includes an adjustment for inflation, is to ensure that Singaporeans set aside sufficient savings for their retirement. -- ST PHOTO: MALCOLM MCLEOD

FROM next month onwards, Central Provident Fund (CPF) members will see changes made to their Minimum Sum (MS), Medisave Minimum Sum (MMS), and Medisave Contribution Ceiling (MCC).

Starting July 1 this year, the CPF MS will be revised from $106,000 to $117,000. This will apply to members who turn 55 from July 1, 2009 to June 30, 2010.

The increase, which includes an adjustment for inflation, is to ensure that Singaporeans set aside sufficient savings for their retirement.

Similarly, to ensure that Singaporeans have enough savings to meet their hospitalisation expenses, the MMS will be raised to $32,000 from $29,500 from July 1 this year.

The maximum balance a member may have in his Medisave Account, known as the (MCC), is fixed at $5,000 above MMS and this would be increased correspondingly to $37,000, from $34,500.

Any Medisave contribution in excess of the prevailing MCC will be transferred to the member's Special Account if he is below age 55 or to his Retirement Account if he is above age 55 and has a MS shortfall.

Members with queries can call the CPF Call Centre at 1800-227-1188.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha...............This will be one of the citizen will not vote PAP in next election.
After election increase GST, transport fare, conservancy charge(need more money to maintain more lift after upgrading), electricity&water bill, .............................

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha...............This will be one of the citizen will not vote PAP in next election.
After election increase GST, transport fare, conservancy charge(need more money to maintain more lift after upgrading), electricity&water bill, .............................

i expected this...after HoJinx screw up!

I knew it...

yeah and after election confirm everything will go up!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_29bjz9h.jpg
th_pvhmx.jpg
th_thumbnail-Singapore20Prime20ministe.jpg

Money no Enough Lah!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
>>>The increase, which includes an adjustment for inflation, is to ensure that Singaporeans set aside sufficient savings for their retirement. <<<

What inflation?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told you guys long time back they will force it down our throats if they have to to find more money !

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OH yes.. another witness of screwing sinkies are here.

I bet sinkies will bend down further and willingly accept it and even thank the screwer.

amazing sinkieland.. Hey PAP, raise the minimum sum higher lah, sinkies loves more orgasm.

Try a minimum sum of $300,000. Sinkies love it.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
OH yes.. another witness of screwing sinkies are here.

I bet sinkies will bend down further and willingly accept it and even thank the screwer.

amazing sinkieland.. Hey PAP, raise the minimum sum higher lah, sinkies loves more orgasm.

Try a minimum sum of $300,000. Sinkies love it.

we dun need to pray n kowtow to the thai king like u do..:oIo::oIo:

and btw, thailand is the world no. 1 exporter of prostitutes.. u must be damn proud.:biggrin:

Alfrescian
Loyal
In five years time, My wife will be 55, the minimun sum will be $135,000. This I knew long ago. So prepare. In 10 to 20 years time, will be around $200,000. So tell me how many will have that money after factoring your house. bear in mind the CPF is only 35 percent.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
In five years time, My wife will be 55, the minimun sum will be $135,000. This I knew long ago. So prepare. In 10 to 20 years time, will be around $200,000. So tell me how many will have that money after factoring your house. bear in mind the CPF is only 35 percent.

In 10-20 years time I'll be surprised if most people will be able to complete their mortgage by the time they reach 55. Forget about the min sum in CPF.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would like to ask. If you knew this long ago and still stay in sinkieland, why dun you do something about it beside knowing it.