• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This is how Russia deals with its FTs...

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for posting this.

Ultra right movements have always appeared in countries with a big poverty gap. From Qing Dynasty China to pre-WWII Europe to Indonesia 98, history has shown us that once these racial conflicts erupt, there are no winners only losers.

Sooner or later it will also manifest in sinkapore if the FT problem is not solved. Hopefully I won't be around when that shit goes down.

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from 1 point of view, it makes sense sumhow. jobs taken by foreigners, the ppl suffer wif not enuff jobs ard to earn money to survive.

from another point of view, instead of wasting time creating troubles, bash up the foreigners, why not use the time to tink of earning money or gain higher qualification?

in sg, it sumhow facing same prob, ppl are struggling, living standard getting higher but yet again, sgporeans are choosey over jobs, low pay, no ac etc. so these type of jobs who do? perhaps sg going too fast for the ppl to catch up? or perhaps ppl are not pushing themselves to catch up?

very contradicting sumtimes.:confused:

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no way a sinkee can compete with a hungry PRC or keleng, because we are on our homeland and it's natural for us to seek more than just "any job". We want work-life balance, happiness, and enough salary to meet the cost of raising a family.

For desperate foreigners, they're willing to cram 10 to a flat and do any job, because it still beats the conditions back home. But they will not stay in sinkapoor. They're save up and build a house back home or migrate to a real country.

The problem with these vigilante groups is, it's difficult to differentiate between attacking foreigners and other races. It will decline into the latter.

in sg, it sumhow facing same prob, ppl are struggling, living standard getting higher but yet again, sgporeans are choosey over jobs, low pay, no ac etc. so these type of jobs who do? perhaps sg going too fast for the ppl to catch up? or perhaps ppl are not pushing themselves to catch up?

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor nowadays ppl in SG looking for jobs like machiam company owe them all the benefits like that. No bebefits or less benefits cannot work or else hours too long or workplace too far?? I mean since when is distance a factor when you are looking for a job?? Ridiculous!! Picky/choosy/taking for granted , all these are what I'm seeing in the workforce right now. Also they dun even come prepared for an interview at all and just talk crap to you!!! Really pisses me off at times

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya lor nowadays ppl in SG looking for jobs like machiam company owe them all the benefits like that. No bebefits or less benefits cannot work or else hours too long or workplace too far?? I mean since when is distance a factor when you are looking for a job?? Ridiculous!! Picky/choosy/taking for granted , all these are what I'm seeing in the workforce right now. Also they dun even come prepared for an interview at all and just talk crap to you!!! Really pisses me off at times

unless u hv your own tp, nobody loves to spend 2hrs++ travelling to and fro work squeezing inside the slow public tp. i hv never hold a job near my house since day 1. i hate to wake up early and squeeze with others.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Russians are brutal, just see what they do to the Cossacks and the White Russians :(

Actually the Caucasians, including Georgia, are equally guilty of atrocities like genocide. Bad blood runs deep in these people's histories.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... URL ...

the Russians have BIG RUSSIAN SOUL!!! Davai! Davai!

good to note some bright Soviets have been moving out of former Soviet state before and during the Prestoika period? not forgetting to mention the flux of Soviets to the European nations... niet davai... :biggrin:

troubledtimes

Alfrescian
Loyal
That will never hapen in SG! Chinese ppl are too civilised to do sth like that. Ang mos are barbaric when it comes to racism. Its within their viking culture! My ex was an ang mo herself, and even she admits that the viking gene is the one thing that is causing western civilisation to crumble!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
... Chinese ppl are too civilised to do sth like that ...

Chinese people are too civilized? i beg to differ, i thought they probably learned their lesson after 2 thousand years of war, hunger and power struggle that straddles over so many Dynastic rulers we've come to know... have they learned their lessons :confused: i hope so... :biggrin: