• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

1st Swine Flu case = COE going up, make sense?

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 1st swine flu case is confirmed, and with SMRT cutting down the frequencies of trains and pack more people into each cabin, I guess more people will have to buy cars to avoid public transport, which will lead to the rise of COEs.

I have to cut short for my title becos the actual title is very long, which is "1st Swine Flu case = SMRT can offically cut cost = peasant dont want to be infected = no choice but to buy over-priced car = forced to pay ERP, road tax, car insurance = COE going up, make sense?"

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Oh this is bad. I was thinking since its a woman who caught the flu, shouldn't it then be sow flu? Jokes aside, hope she recovers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh this is bad. I was thinking since its a woman who caught the flu, shouldn't it then be sow flu? Jokes aside, hope she recovers.

Are you a boar?...our hearts goes got to her, get well soon!. she is lucky, "hairdo' Lim is not in charge or he will blame her...what would the COW says?...or can we say a bull?, for a cow is a female...oh yeah, ! not a coe, but an OX ( a castrated male)...ha ha ha

:biggrin:

newyorker88

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 1st swine flu case is confirmed, and with SMRT cutting down the frequencies of trains and pack more people into each cabin, I guess more people will have to buy cars to avoid public transport, which will lead to the rise of COEs.

I have to cut short for my title becos the actual title is very long, which is "1st Swine Flu case = SMRT can offically cut cost = peasant dont want to be infected = no choice but to buy over-priced car = forced to pay ERP, road tax, car insurance = COE going up, make sense?"

Cut down in MRT frequency? That is the most stupid thing to do. There are other means to curb the spread. Might just as well dont run the MRT at all, if they believe cutting frequency of rides will stop the flu.

BRAINLESS.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
th_GohChokTong-STSHAHRIYAYAHAYA.jpg

I'll worry if COE price doesn't go up ah! *chey*

th_front-clntuc24m.jpg

I'll cry if COE price doesn't go up leh! *hee*hee*

th_2jdrfp2.jpg

I donch know what to do if CEO price doesn't go up! *ta*ta*

th_pvhmx.jpg

Bingo!

R4g3

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut down in MRT frequency? That is the most stupid thing to do. There are other means to curb the spread. Might just as well dont run the MRT at all, if they believe cutting frequency of rides will stop the flu.

BRAINLESS.

the brainless one that think of this is the one getting high salary, fat bonuses. Stopping MRT service is also out of the question as $$$ is the top concern.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=27417
SMRT's train frequency to be reduced if flu alert hits red

SINGAPORE: SMRT said train frequency will be reduced by 30 per cent once Singapore's pandemic alert level hits red. This is because its service staff are divided into two teams to prevent the potential spread of the H1N1 virus.

SMRT has increased its cleanliness vigilance level in trains and buses by more than three times ever since the Health Ministry raised the flu alert to orange.

Public areas are cleaned once every two hours and temperatures of SMRT officers are checked twice daily. There is also a quarantine room for passengers who display flu symptoms.

Ventilation within the trains has been increased, while windows and doors of buses parked at interchanges will remain open.

Temperature of bus captains are also being checked at bus interchanges.

- CNA/so

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stori...426860/1/.html