• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO Overcharging!!! Beware!!!

conu7

Edmund Ng Singapore SEO Overcharging!!!

After looking and researching about SEO, I think Edmund Ng is overcharging for his SEO services.

Edmund Ng said that big MNC looked for him to do SEO in order to bring in revenue. In this case, I will give a few examples like McDonalds, Samsung or Sony.

Take an example Sony. Sony is a household name and everyone knows about it. And Sony is being spending millions of dollars doing advertising on TV and newspapers. And one day, consumer decided to buy Sony plasma TV. Of course before he buys the plasma TV, he went and do some research. He asked his friends and also in the internet. He will compare pricing and of course his budget, he will check a few other brands. After doing some read up, he found the Sony and Samsung is very competitive in pricing and specs. But since in his mind, he had already wanted to buy a Sony products and checking other branding is to have a more understanding of other brands. Even Samsung cost a few hundred dollars more, this consumer will still goes for Sony. Why? Because when he was reading his daily newspapers and watching TV, he kept seeing Sony advertisement. So Sony is already stuck in his mind. Unless Samsung keeps on doing advertising on TV and newspapers, then Samsung will have a higher chance of converting a Sony customer to Samsung customer.

In the market, everyone will have a good experience and a bad experience for whatever brand or product they used. For me example, I am using an Acer laptop. Everyone kept complaining about how bad is an Acer laptop, but to me, Acer laptop works very fine for me. I bought a 3 years warranty from Courts, and I have been using it for nearly 2 years and it had no problem for me. I have friends telling me how bad Acer laptop is, but I have no problem using it for 2 years, which means what? It is how you handle the product. If you have a Lenovo laptop and you never take good care of it, Lenovo laptop will gives you problems too. And the reason I bought Acer is because I was attracted to their Acer advertisement.

Even in the internet, there are advertising too. If without advertising, nobody knows about your brand, even if you have a top 5 position in Google or yahoo, I think it is quite useless too.

After your branding and advertising, the next most important is the brand after sales service. If I bought a product, and if I want to send my product for services and the after sales support is horrible, I will not buy this particular product brand anymore.

So as I have said before, brand awareness and after sales support are very important, if after buying the products and the after sales support are really bad, even your brand have a top 5 position in Google, yahoo, and MSN, I will 101% never consider that product again.

So I think that Edmund Ng Singapore SEO is really overcharging and etc. If the after sales support and branding of a particular product are really good, even without SEO ranking, I will still buy that product.

Last edited:

privacy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Edmund Ng Singapore SEO Overcharging!!!

Yeah agree with you man.

Most important is after sales support and services.

So what having high ranking in Google when the product after sales services is sucks!

After sales service is very important. And HP is going in the right direction. Their after sales services is very good.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I think PAP do not have any after sale service when running the country. You see so many old people being left on the streets and picking up cans.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think PAP do not have any after sale service when running the country. You see so many old people being left on the streets and picking up cans.

thailand streets are full of beggars, prostitutes, druggies, elephants/monkeys begging for food..:cool:

mickmi

Hi bro, you are not alone as being conned b y the Edmund Ng Singapore SEO courses or services conman. Go and search my thread, "Edmund Ng Singapore SEO scam", to read the whole story.

After looking and researching about SEO, I think Edmund Ng is overcharging for his SEO services.

Edmund Ng said that big MNC looked for him to do SEO in order to bring in revenue. In this case, I will give a few examples like McDonalds, Samsung or Sony.

Take an example Sony. Sony is a household name and everyone knows about it. And Sony is being spending millions of dollars doing advertising on TV and newspapers. And one day, consumer decided to buy Sony plasma TV. Of course before he buys the plasma TV, he went and do some research. He asked his friends and also in the internet. He will compare pricing and of course his budget, he will check a few other brands. After doing some read up, he found the Sony and Samsung is very competitive in pricing and specs. But since in his mind, he had already wanted to buy a Sony products and checking other branding is to have a more understanding of other brands. Even Samsung cost a few hundred dollars more, this consumer will still goes for Sony. Why? Because when he was reading his daily newspapers and watching TV, he kept seeing Sony advertisement. So Sony is already stuck in his mind. Unless Samsung keeps on doing advertising on TV and newspapers, then Samsung will have a higher chance of converting a Sony customer to Samsung customer.

In the market, everyone will have a good experience and a bad experience for whatever brand or product they used. For me example, I am using an Acer laptop. Everyone kept complaining about how bad is an Acer laptop, but to me, Acer laptop works very fine for me. I bought a 3 years warranty from Courts, and I have been using it for nearly 2 years and it had no problem for me. I have friends telling me how bad Acer laptop is, but I have no problem using it for 2 years, which means what? It is how you handle the product. If you have a Lenovo laptop and you never take good care of it, Lenovo laptop will gives you problems too. And the reason I bought Acer is because I was attracted to their Acer advertisement.

Even in the internet, there are advertising too. If without advertising, nobody knows about your brand, even if you have a top 5 position in Google or yahoo, I think it is quite useless too.

After your branding and advertising, the next most important is the brand after sales service. If I bought a product, and if I want to send my product for services and the after sales support is horrible, I will not buy this particular product brand anymore.

So as I have said before, brand awareness and after sales support are very important, if after buying the products and the after sales support are really bad, even your brand have a top 5 position in Google, yahoo, and MSN, I will 101% never consider that product again.

So I think that Edmund Ng Singapore SEO is really overcharging and etc. If the after sales support and branding of a particular product are really good, even without SEO ranking, I will still buy that product.