• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

wow! LTS exposed himself in q'town pool!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 13, 2009
Man exposed self in pool
By Elena Chong, Courts Correspondent

A CHARTERED accountant who exposed himself at a condominium pool was fined $1,500 on Wednesday.

Tan Koon Wah, 58, admitted to exposing his private part intending to insult the modesty of a 37-year-old woman at The Belvedere at Meyer Road in Katong on Dec 1 last year .

The woman called the police and reported that a man had insulted her modesty.

The court that she was swimming alone at the condominium pool when she saw Tan pull down his swimming trunks and expose himself to her.

A second similar charge was taken into consideration.

Pleading for leniency, Tan's lawyer, Mr Amolat Singh, said his client's actions were unintentional. Tan, he said, had worked in England for about 20 years.

In 2007, he decided to spend at least six months with his aged parents. It was on such a visit that the offence was committed.

Counsel said his client, a polio victim, swam for exercise to decelerate the bone loss and for physiotherapy as he was diagnosed with osteoporosis recently.

Tan could have been jailed for up to one year and fined for the offence.

siao liao...siao liao!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
lau chee bye u are day dreaming and masturbating again.

someone ban this fcuker. damn irritating.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May 13, 2009
Man exposed self in pool

A CHARTERED accountant who exposed himself at a condominium pool was fined $1,500 on Wednesday.

Tan Koon Wah, 58, admitted to exposing his private part intending to insult the modesty of a 37-year-old woman at The Belvedere at Meyer Road in Katong on Dec 1 last year .

Counsel said his client, a polio victim, swam for exercise to decelerate the bone loss and for physiotherapy as he was diagnosed with osteoporosis recently.

That means, this is a polio victim, must have an xtremely small weiner, the 'lau kway bor'...must have been disappointed....:biggrin:

or the 'lau kawy bor'...must be so tantalizing, that the 58 year old polio victiom needing physiotherapy..couldn't control his urge...:rolleyes:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
May 13, 2009
Man exposed self in pool

The woman called the police and reported that a man had insulted her modesty.

The court that she was swimming alone at the condominium pool when she saw Tan pull down his swimming trunks and expose himself to her.

A second similar charge was taken into consideration.

Pleading for leniency, Tan's lawyer, Mr Amolat Singh, said his client's actions were unintentional. Tan, he said, had worked in England for about 20 years.

In 2007, he decided to spend at least six months with his aged parents. It was on such a visit that the offence was committed.

LTS masterbates me and poke my ass, but he blowjob me. So, it is fair and square.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
vagina.jpg

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
That means, this is a polio victim, must have an xtremely small weiner, the 'lau kway bor'...must have been disappointed....:biggrin:

or the 'lau kawy bor'...must be so tantalizing, that the 58 year old polio victiom needing physiotherapy..couldn't control his urge...:rolleyes:

the laukuaybu must have shocked him. he was stripping to check whether it was still there or withdrawn into pelvis. that was humiliating and hence she called the mata.

hell knew no fury for a laukuaybu shunned!

i once said we men need an secular organisation and called it AMEN - Action for Men with Exceptional Needs.:smile:

johnboy_sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
the laukuaybu must have shocked him. he was stripping to check whether it was still there or withdrawn into pelvis. that was humiliating and hence she called the mata.

hell knew no fury for a laukuaybu shunned!

i once said we men need an secular organisation and called it AMEN - Action for Men with Exceptional Needs.:smile:

It will be AMEN when I rub my behind on LTS face. LMAO.

vincenttan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why his Lawyer didn't say he always does full monty in England for the past 20 years, plea that his client doesn't know it is illegal here to show KKJ.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
in my condo pool, there is a laukuaybu who's always peeping into the man's toilet with binoculars. she has a good view as she lives only on the 3rd floor facing into the man's toilet. can she be charged for outraging modesty of man?

someone really needs to start AMEN - Action Men Exceptional Needs.

you will be surprised women here can be as horny if not hornier than men!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what's your motive? why don't put your own address? u wanna harm someone, do it yourself lah. don't be a coward!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course, it's from there. i pay to unlist. why don't u dare putting up yours since u r so "brave" to putting others?

you deserve INFRACTION or even BAN but allowing u to continue your antics proves my point that the snakemastershapeshifter and his clones are no gentleman at all. you people still wanna put ur faith in SDP? die, die and still dunno why. LOL!

:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
ngejay, u dun need to appear as other clones. your cover has been exposed. u want me to put up your address in bishan, phone number and ur daily routine?:rolleyes:

dun worry. we are not ur low-down character. just hope u r proud about yourself doing such antics:smile: