• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to remove Lee Bee Wah as STTA's President

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Background:

Ever since Lee Bee Wah too over as president of STTA, the organization has been mired in controversy and disrepute.
A few weeks into her stint, she caused a stir in Beijing with her outburst against coach Liu Guodong which spoilt the nation's celebratory mood at winning Singapore's first Olympic silver medal in 48 years.

Now after Liu has left the team, she is vindictive enough to settle personal scores with him by casting aspersions on his integrity in public and refusing to nominate him as a candidate for the Coach of the Year Award.

Lee Bee Wah has no knowledge and experience in sports administration. She has demonstrated by her actions so far that she is unfit to lead a national sports organization like STTA.

Petition:

We, the undersigned call on Dr Vivian Balakrishnan, Minister for Community, Youth and Sports to remove Lee Bee Wah as President of STTA immediately to placate widespread fury over her mismanagement and for the sake of table tennis' future in Singapore. we are concerned that under her leadership, we will never be able to win another medal again.

Please sign the petition here:

http://www.gopetition.com/online/27689.html

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
I support!!! This woman is a letdown to the nation and a disgrace to the sport.

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where is the petition to remove her as MP?

TBH, I can't be bothered about the table tennis, football, rugby, athletics scene anymore because they've just been shamelessly importing FTs as medal cows.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why remove her? If you SDP jokers want to disgrace the gahmen with your antics, then you should petition to keep her! So that she can continue to have more shows for you all to talk cock sing song about. Next erection can bring out a whole mother goose story!

How? You want her sacked or keep her to write your mother goose book collection?

commoner

Alfrescian
Loyal
if not, si mi called wayang show,,,,,

want people to reply CDC Bonus, want Lee Bee Hwa to resign from STTA, Wayangparty still want si mi a?

want WKS to resign, want Pinkie Ass Loong to resign or not? Want Wood Head to be PM again or not?

Or who is the chief editor of Wayangparty? Ask him become PM lor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its sad when politicians become head of sports. Our table tennis team will not progress any further just like our football team. They tried to put one at Athletics.

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why remove her? If you SDP jokers want to disgrace the gahmen with your antics, then you should petition to keep her! So that she can continue to have more shows for you all to talk cock sing song about. Next erection can bring out a whole mother goose story!

How? You want her sacked or keep her to write your mother goose book collection?

I think her story book is already very full and it's embarassing. Seriously, what has she been doing besides stirring shit with her remarks?

And when did I become an "SDP joker"? Are you LeeTahBar?? :rolleyes:

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Signed.

I dislike attention grabbers. All these high profile arguments since she took over is a joke.

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you people know she is also the president of Institute of Engineers Singapore?

council0809final.jpg