• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dual Citizenship / NS Obligations / HDB Flats and Migration

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
So where are your "friends"?

And I got one African-American Lady here - with a very nasty, crude sense of humor who feels very strongly about your Middle Eastern Upbringing. She feels we should try to inform Homeland and the FBI there is a guy who is from Saudi Arabia and living here in our great country. She thinks it better to have you investigated than to leave it alone, which is why we are all checking on here everyday, so see how you can be traced.

She does not trust you.

I guess your wife and son does not trust you either you child raper.

Oh my to see the look on your face would be glam.....

Hee hee Hee

:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow, you have so many "friends", if this is true, you must be a laughing stock in your company, if not, you must be tri-polar. Take some medication before you begin to shoot someone..... luckily I'm not anywhere near you.

Oh we are soooooo glad you are nowhere near the East Coast. A bunch of you fucking stupid Terrorists were caught near a Base trying to blow it up, but dont worry, you will be caught and waterboarded, cause thats what we do with your kind you goat fucking Saudi Bearded Cave Dweller.

See? We're gonna get ya

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/...-students-caught-with-explosives-goose-creek/

Better sleep with the lights on tonite......Your Fat fuck Commie bitch wife snores like the pig she is anyway, so why try?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you are no longer on the reserve list, CMPB will notify you that exit permit no longer required.

Yeah, you're right. I exit the US with my US passport, and then enter Singapore with my Singapore passport.... But you still have to remember to apply for exit permit every 3 years, and maintain a valid passport that expires every 10 years. I think I don't have to apply for exit permit after 45 years old (which will be pretty soon). It's easier for my US passport, I can let it run out anytime, and go back to apply for it. Any post office in the US does passport application. Now the challenge is whether my son wants to return to Singapore to serve National Service..... if not, he'll lose his Singapore citizenship. It's always good to have two citizenships. I know some people have 3-4 citizenships! My Argentinian friend has US, Argentine, Canada, and Uruguay passports. Don't know how he gets all....

Charlie9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand that USA -for all its liberties and human rights and democracy- does not allow dual citizenship. The govt will ask you to give up one or the other. So Singaporeans who wish to take up US citizenship have to note.

In the past, USA does not allow dual citizenship. However, for several years now, USA has allowed dual citizenship, because I know several Americans, who have acquired Canadian citizenship legally.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh we are soooooo glad..
You're not just a tri-polar. You're a racist, all packed in one. You have no balls, and just say anything you want here. That's fine. Everyone knows you have multiple IDs, you dare not show your friends your postings, you're just another loser in life. That's all.

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal
You're not just a tri-polar. You're a racist, all packed in one. You have no balls, and just say anything you want here. That's fine. Everyone knows you have multiple IDs, you dare not show your friends your postings, you're just another loser in life. That's all.

It is obvious you are posting under several nicks here. Stop it. Livingstones is also Scroobal etc.

Stop the childish Games.

Ou812

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh we are soooooo glad you are nowhere near the East Coast. A bunch of you fucking stupid Terrorists were caught near a Base trying to blow it up, but dont worry, you will be caught and waterboarded, cause thats what we do with your kind you goat fucking Saudi Bearded Cave Dweller.

See? We're gonna get ya

http://www.nationalterroralert.com/...-students-caught-with-explosives-goose-creek/

Better sleep with the lights on tonite......Your Fat fuck Commie bitch wife snores like the pig she is anyway, so why try?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Stop your racist attacks and cursing please.

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious you are posting under several nicks here. Stop it. Livingstones is also Scroobal etc.

Stop the childish Games.

Hey, imposter, show yourself up as Aussie Prick. What renders me a Scroobal if Scroobal never attacks Aussie Prick in the first place, we're having a great chat together.

Scroobal had 2000+ postings, and I have over 135... you? 13, and come out from nowhere. Obviously, it's one of Aussie Prick's several nicks. I've been to too many forums, this is one of those.... and nice to know that Aussie Prick knows how to stop himself.

Suddenly, out from nowhere, this Ou812 came and accuse me that I've several nicks.... and how does Ou812 knows I was accusing Aussie Prick for having too many IDs and nicks? Obviously, the fox lets the tail out, so Ou812 obviously knows that I was telling Aussie Prick about him using too many nicks. Thus, it proves the link between Ou812 and Aussie Prick. If you want to commit a crime, you have to know how to clean up the mess. Obviously, Aussie Prick ain't a smart person.

Aussie Prick, you're a prick. How many IDs do you have? And what other names did Livingstone post under? Tell me, and let others start accusing you. Please, tell me if you dare. If not, admit you have no balls and have several IDs and nicks and get lost.

Last edited:

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Isn't it idiotic to ask yourself to stop your own self? Stop pretending... 13 postings..... only. You can run, but you cannot hide, Aussie Prick.

Stop wasting storage space on computer, I know it's very cheap nowadays.... what's the point of creating so many IDs? What's the point of whinning and crying over here? I'm here to clean up nonsense like you. Get lost from here, be more respectful when you post. I've stayed on, unlike others who gave in to you. So, Aussie Prick, stop being a prick yourself.

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, imposter, show yourself up as Aussie Prick. What renders me a Scroobal if Scroobal never attacks Aussie Prick in the first place, we're having a great chat together.

Scroobal had 2000+ postings, and I have over 135... you? 13, and come out from nowhere. Obviously, it's one of Aussie Prick's several nicks. I've been to too many forums, this is one of those.... and nice to know that Aussie Prick knows how to stop himself.

Suddenly, out from nowhere, this Ou812 came and accuse me that I've several nicks.... and how does Ou812 knows I was accusing Aussie Prick for having too many IDs and nicks? Obviously, the fox lets the tail out, so Ou812 obviously knows that I was telling Aussie Prick about him using too many nicks. Thus, it proves the link between Ou812 and Aussie Prick. If you want to commit a crime, you have to know how to clean up the mess. Obviously, Aussie Prick ain't a smart person.

Aussie Prick, you're a prick. How many IDs do you have? And what other names did Livingstone post under? Tell me, and let others start accusing you. Please, tell me if you dare. If not, admit you have no balls and have several IDs and nicks and get lost.

How many nicks do you have you bearded camel fucker? And tell your bitch wife to start the Activia, it might help her with her fat thighs and cottage cheese thighs

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not a racist person, just dont like middle eastern people who wanna blow up my country.

This camel is a very stupid person, after all, but if it bothers you just skip ahead.

or enjoy the show.....

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what others think but I am pretty pissed by how people hijacked other's thread where there are serious discussions going on and start bickering.

MEN, GROW UP! No one is stopping you guys from quarrelling like kids but can you do it somewhere else? Like what you have been doing in a couple of other threads?

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't know what others think but I am pretty pissed by how people hijacked other's thread where there are serious discussions going on and start bickering.

MEN, GROW UP! No one is stopping you guys from quarrelling like kids but can you do it somewhere else? Like what you have been doing in a couple of other threads?

Aussie Prick picked on many after he found out that he argued incorrectly, and started calling people by names. He operated with multiple IDs..... too, and definitely infringe the rules of this forum. Since no one is controlling this forum, and kick people out with racist remarks, using the word "fuck" etc, I'm going to do the job of pissing him off.... unless you're one of his IDs?

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aussie Prick picked on many after he found out that he argued incorrectly, and started calling people by names. He operated with multiple IDs..... too, and definitely infringe the rules of this forum. Since no one is controlling this forum, and kick people out with racist remarks, using the word "fuck" etc, I'm going to do the job of pissing him off.... unless you're one of his IDs?

Hey camel jockey wife beater, stop posting here under 100 different nicks. I know you are confused, but yes your wife is fat and yes you live in a cave and were trained in Saudi Arabia.

Hee hee Hee

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are new so you are not aware of Aussie Prick. He thrives on a reply or a response like all trolls. The regulars here stop responding so he is looking for newbie. As you can tell, logic, reason, common sense cannot be detected from. The consensus is he is living in Singapore, rejected by the OZ govt for PR and has been taking out on them.

Sometimes you have to feel sorry for these guys. Unable to handle rejection. Why else talk so much about a country that he has no interest in or does not reside in.

Just watch and see when know one replies to him. Its like talking to a door.

Cheers

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are new so you are not aware of Aussie Prick. He thrives on a reply or a response like all trolls. The regulars here stop responding so he is looking for newbie. As you can tell, logic, reason, common sense cannot be detected from. The consensus is he is living in Singapore, rejected by the OZ govt for PR and has been taking out on them.

Sometimes you have to feel sorry for these guys. Unable to handle rejection. Why else talk so much about a country that he has no interest in or does not reside in.

Just watch and see when know one replies to him. Its like talking to a door.

Cheers

Whatever Livingstone or whatever nick you are using, whatever.

But it sure is fun irritating you

Hee Hee Hee

livingstone

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whatever Livingstone or whatever nick you are using, whatever.

But it sure is fun irritating you

Hee Hee Hee

We're not irritated. We're having fun, having fun knowing that you're rejected by the Aussie garment, having fun knowing that you don't have an option to get out of Singapore, yet you don't like to stay in there. If you like Sg, I think it'll be good, but too bad. Stay put... :p