• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching Is The 8th Most Powerful Woman In The World

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
The track record of Mdm Ho Ching is impeccable. On average, she has single-handedly helped Temasek Holdings make $20,000,000,000 a year.

The 100 Most Powerful Women
#8 Ho Ching
08.27.08, 6:00 PM ET
Ho%20Ching.jpg

Chief executive, Temasek Holdings
Singapore ROSLAN RAHMAN/AFP/Getty Images
The wife of the prime minister of Singapore, Ho Ching has been credited with converting Temasek from a Singapore-focused firm to a leading investor in Asia. She earned accolades by making investments in Indian and Chinese telecoms and banks, and as a result, brought the portfolio to roughly $100 billion. — Megha Bahree

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ho_ching-3ee4815ec3.jpg

"I was the 8th Most Powerful Woman In The World, now i just need to Powder up my face more" hehe..

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whore Jinx Is The 8th Most Corrupt Woman In The political World

ho_ching-3ee4815ec3.jpg

Who else are in the club?

Suharto's wife
Marcos' wife
Chen Shui Bian's wife
Mugabe's wife
Thaksin's wife
Lee Kuan Yew's wife
Lee Deng Hui's wife
Chiang Kai Sek's wife

:biggrin:

All are filthy RICH & CORRUPTED

damnu88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ho Ching is also the most powerful woman in Asia.

Clinton666 = Cotton666

Please use your spongy PIG brain and stop deceiving PPL here.

Can she be powderful if she marry a Garang Gunei anot??? The message was she was "BANG" by WHO WHO....Make into the firm then become one....

If your wife/GF/Sister or maybe yourself if a PUSSY....I guarantee YOU also can open leg and be powderful