• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Dr Woffes Wu say LBW is the ugliest bitch he ever see in his clinic

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I CAN safely speak for the countless Singaporeans who feel that Singapore Table Tennis Association (STTA) president Lee Bee Wah is the biggest party pooper of the year.

Her outburst on television was uncalled for, untimely and spoiled what should have been the happiest moments of our sporting lives.

If she was trying to flex her muscles as the new STTA chief, it was the worst time to do so as she only came across as heavy handed and insensitive. I only hope her actions do not undo the effort and hard work that have gone into our achieving our first Olympic silver medal in 48 years.

As for men's singles player Gao Ning, who started it all, what a big baby. Surely an Olympic athlete has enough training and experience to play on his own. What was the big fuss about?

Gao gave up the fight before the game was over and that was the biggest shame and disgrace for any sportsman. One wonders if he is made of the right stuff. Please don't lay the blame on the manager and the head coach. My congratulations to the three table tennis girls, Li Jiawei, Feng Tianwei and Wang Yuegu, and head coach Liu Guodong, for keeping us riveted to our seats and making believers out of all of us. I'm glad the STTA saw the light, and let Liu keep his job.

Dr Woffles Wu

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why, your comments are a surprise. Shouldn't you be nonchalant about the medal win since it wasn't from singaporeans who have served NS? Shouldn't this be more justification about how ridiculous the system has become?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am conflicted but also happy that LBW the FT quitter bitch who never serve NS now in boiling water.

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cosmetic plastic surgeon voicing his opinions on PAP?! Thought he was part of the establishment. But Woffles Wu is totally clueless about China people playing tai chi leh. They love shoving blame from one to another as long as its not the person who caused the problem to take the blame. If u ever worked with China men & women, that's the game they play lah! So.. China primetime drama continues............

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, got misled by your (screaming) header. Nothing new to add to what this doctor of reconstruction wrote in ST forum (as you quoted in full context). Thought for a moment, he was pitching in new business with "before" looks by subject:p::wink:

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cosmetic plastic surgeon voicing his opinions on PAP?! Thought he was part of the establishment.

Don't think he's part of the establishment. He's just a rich doctor. Rich enough to spend time and money in other hobbies... like film and artsy stuff.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I CAN safely speak for the countless Singaporeans If she was trying to flex her muscles as the new STTA chief, it was the worst time to do so as she only came across as heavy handed and insensitive. I only hope her actions do not undo the effort and hard work that have gone into our achieving our first Olympic silver medal in 48 years.

Dr Woffles Wu

Woof!, Woof!...'hit the nail on the head'....Insensitive & heavy handed are the hallmark of the divsion 1 members of parliament, from the ruling party.

Their attitude had always been, " I am right, you shut up!, or I will FIX you!:wink:, and if I am wrong, I am still right, and I will still fix you!:wink:".

Where would you find good attribute like common courtesy with any of them?

Least we forget, that, they last time, a cry baby minister, cried for the female table tennis player..., where would anyone of them, cry for a male table tennis player(s):p....

so, waht is new?...anyway, the 66.6% here approve of such behaviour, what to do?:mad:

visitor

Alfrescian
Loyal
As for men's singles player Gao Ning, who started it all, what a big baby. Surely an Olympic athlete has enough training and experience to play on his own. What was the big fuss about?

Even Zhang Yining [world NO 1] has to GET ADVICE from her COACH during the match.

Look at Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton (even that Lin Dan) and all competing in the Olympics gets ADVICE from the COACH during the match.

snrcitizen

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, got misled by your (screaming) header. Nothing new to add to what this doctor of reconstruction wrote in ST forum (as you quoted in full context). Thought for a moment, he was pitching in new business with "before" looks by subject:p::wink:

What LBW needs at the moment is not help with her physical deformities and this doctor of reconstruction does not do brains.:biggrin:

metalslug

Alfrescian
Loyal
CV-Leebeewah.gif

:biggrin:Lau Chee Bye!!:biggrin:

aligabra1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The good doctor should do a free face transplant for the madcow,she needs one badly
Wu is no PAPPY he only wants more money..multi millionaire plastic surgeon..
Up and On.he is an old saint ...

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
We friggin spineless peasants of Stinkapoor occasionally enjoy watching overpaid Matlaysia FTrash screw overpaid PRCina Ftrash, wonder who has the last laugh :confused:

I am conflicted but also happy that LBW the FT quitter bitch who never serve NS now in boiling water.

rodent2005

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even Zhang Yining [world NO 1] has to GET ADVICE from her COACH during the match.

Look at Soccer, Volleyball, Badminton (even that Lin Dan) and all competing in the Olympics gets ADVICE from the COACH during the match.

Well, I don't think Zhang Yining will collaspe against an unknown in record time and cries like a baby after that.