• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I saw ang mor construction in australia ! Sg should import them instead of bangala

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I saw ang mor construction in australia ! Sg should import them instead of bangal

Aussie builders (that's what theyre called) are paid much better than Bangladeshi workers but their productivity is probably worth more than their extra pay. I've seen them plan, delegate and then execute - far fewer idle moments than what I see here, and there is no cheap to turn lollipop Stop Go signs - it's mechanised.

you mean their pay cheaper than bangala?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Re: I saw ang mor construction in australia ! Sg should import them instead of bangal

u sure the houses in kangeroo land is cheap?? it is one of the most expensive place to own a house if i am not wrong.

maybe our homes will become as cheap as australia.