• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

how faithful can we be ?

tamelover

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not married yet, got a gf for about 2 years, she good looking, well educated, in fact, she's a grad whereas i'm not.

she's good to me, considerate, loving, etc, my mom has already considered her as my "wife".

the question is, i still like to cheong once a while, for which after each session, i felt guilty .......

has any other bros faced the same ?

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...question is, i still like to cheong once a while, for which after each session, i felt guilty .....has any other bros faced the same ?
If you didn't feel guilty after each session, that's probably worse. Then you have no qualms messing about:p

slyer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i understand ur situation bro. when i first started chionging i will feel guilty after every session regardless i have gf or no gf. but if have gf the guilt will be doubled esp if my gf is so nice to me.

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me got a foreign GF... I admit I'm not faithful type, cause I frequent GL, visit WL/FL.:p
Don't think I will ever be faithful even if I'm married :o
But I will definitely give my 100% LOVE to my GF, or future Wifeley:wink:

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me got a foreign GF... I admit I'm not faithful type, cause I frequent GL, visit WL/FL.:p

wahahahahahha really ya??^^ But what you say its also true la
spending quality and real love time with our OCs is a must that's if if you really love them la ya:biggrin:

SammyHulk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well imo, i guess it's alright since you only cheong once in a while. It's normal to feel that way since you mentioned your gf is good and being considerate to you.:wink:

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
wahahahahahha really ya??^^ But what you say its also true la
spending quality and real love time with our OCs is a must that's if if you really love them la ya:biggrin:

Yo Big Bro,
Those who knows me, knows me lah..:biggrin: You know what I mean right ? :biggrin:
Btw, how about you Big Bro ??:wink: ^^

Cheers Happi Happi

Last edited:

gimidy17

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm not married yet, got a gf for about 2 years, she good looking, well educated, in fact, she's a grad whereas i'm not.

she's good to me, considerate, loving, etc, my mom has already considered her as my "wife".

the question is, i still like to cheong once a while, for which after each session, i felt guilty .......

has any other bros faced the same ?

Bro that's show that you have conscience in your heart, feeling guilty in your heart tells you that you are doing something not right. So either you go ahead and do it the guilty feeling will subside or stop cheonging to be a good bf and treat her better.

For your info, I have chose to stop cheonging and return home earily. Treasure her before she is gone. Most woman will be mad when they find out. I don't want to rush that. How about you?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think of your GF/wife as a personal hanky. You keep it for your personal use and maintain it whereas those gals u have 1 nite stands are like tissue paper use and throw. At the end of the day you keep your hanky close to you and bring it home whereas the tissue paper you use already forget where you toss it to.

loafer73

Alfrescian
Loyal

agree :biggrin:
like bro Msdy777 mentioned, if feel guilty than best not do it. else live life to the fullest! :p

Mean Boy

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree :biggrin:
like bro Msdy777 mentioned, if feel guilty than best not do it. else live life to the fullest! :p

Bro loafer73,
Thanks thanks thanks:biggrin:
My heart belongs only to my sweet love, and my 100% love already deposited Deep In Her Heart ( that's where I live:wink: )... Saw my Location above right handside & Signature below? :rolleyes:
For me cheong is a must, but end of the day, I will still be with my girl and its a MUST MUST MUST :biggrin:

PS:- Me guilty? NO....But Am I faithful? :p

Cheers Happi Happi

Last edited:

Msdy777

Alfrescian
Loyal
sometimes... husband and wife lives will be boring...
Think of this way, cheong and feel guilty so u will treasure ur wife more..and make ur relationship lasts longer ;p