• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor pizza delivery service

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Poor pizza delivery service
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><!-- show image if available --></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->I AM writing because of an unpleasant experience I had with Pizza Hut. This was the first time I had called for home delivery, and I will think twice about doing it again.
I live in Queenstown. Yesterday, at 6.30pm, I ordered a pizza to be delivered to my house. The operator assured me it would be done in 45 minutes.
The pizza arrived only at 8pm. It was already lukewarm and the garlic bread was missing. What made it worse was that the deliveryman was rude.
He went to check his bike for the missing bread, and returned to say it was not there. His tone of voice was not at all apologetic. He said he was busy and that it was peak hour. He said it was his company that had promised to make the delivery in 45 minutes, not him.
Here are the issues:
- The pizza came much later than promised. Payment was already made by credit card. Had we decided to pay cash, we would not have accepted the order.
- The pizza was lukewarm when it arrived. So were the chicken drumlets.
- The deliveryman was rude when we voiced our unhappiness at the late delivery. The reason he gave was that he was busy. To make matters worse, he said the 45 minute delivery promise was from the company, not him.
Customers do not deserve such rude service. Like it or not, the deliveryman represents his company and whatever his company promises the customer, he is equally responsible.
I hope the management of Pizza Hut will look into this. Nancy Tan (Ms)

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ms Nancy Tan sure will received new set of pizza and apology letter very soon since make headline in news.

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ms Nancy Tan better not order any more Pizzas or anything home delivery. Once her letter was published, all Customer Service depts across the island took notice, entered her details into a top secret database, and will widdle on her food everytime they spot her order.

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Chinks are a spoilt rotten bunch. CPCB about every fucking thing. Useless arseholes. Nancy Tan should be sent overseas to work as a domestic maid. Lick some angmoh's bunghole. That's what the Chinese are good for.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore Chinks are a spoilt rotten bunch. Nancy Tan should be sent overseas to work as a domestic maid. Lick some angmoh's bunghole. That's what the Chinese are good for.

lol. Much better than u Kelings anytime. At least we are without ur smell and forked tounge. Maybe send u back to India to re-unite with your bros?

:smile: