• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Huang Na's Story !

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ELECTRIC NEWS

5 years after death of Huang Na, mother lives in huge mansion
We didn't spend the $126,000 carelessly
Bereavement money used for girl's last rites, says mum. Only part of it spent on house
By Ho Lian-yi

April 20, 2009
NP_IMAGES_HUANG19G.jpg

LOOK at that house in China. Clearly, Madam Huang Shuying and her husband have done well for themselves in the five years since the sensational murder of her eight-year-old daughter, Huang Na in Singapore.
HUGE: The four-storey building comes with a compound the size of four basketball courts. Classical European pillars ring the exterior of the house.
PICTURES: SHINMIN DAILY NEWS

The question is: Where did the money come from?

Was it from the donations that poured in after news broke of the child's murder at Pasir Panjang?

Partly, the Chinese national admits, revealing, after all these years, the amount she received.

The family had received a large sum of money as 'bai jing' (Mandarin for 'white gold') from those who turned up at Huang Na's funeral.

But Madam Huang had earlier refused to reveal the exact amount.

At one point, it was rumoured to be as high as $300,000.

'It was definitely not that much,' she said, 'and we definitely did not carelessly spend the bereavement money!'
NP_IMAGES_HUANG19D.jpg

The actual amount, according to her, was $126,203.
STYLISH: The interior of the family's house (above). Huang Na's step-siblings playing near the family car. Three TVs are installed inside the vehicle (below). PICTURES: SHINMIN DAILY NEWS

The story of Huang Na, whose body was found in a box in Telok Blangah, had led to an outpouring of sympathy here in 2004.
(See accompanying report.)

But after Malaysian Took Leng How was hanged for her murder, the spotlight shifted to Madam Huang, who used to be a study mama and vegetable seller here.

It seems that life has been good to Madam Huang since those days.

When a Shin Min Daily News reporter visited her house in Putian, Xiamen, she found a luxurious four-storey building, with a compound the size of four basketball courts.

The four-storey house, ringed by a stone wall and held up by classical European pillars, looks like a fortress, her report said.

From afar, it stood out among the other buildings nearby.

In the 20m by 50m courtyard, there was a small hill and a pond with a bridge over it. Near that was a swing.

At the opposite corner was the garage.

Locals were quoted as saying that even though there were many multi-storey houses in the area, it's rare to see one as grand as this.
NP_IMAGES_HUANG19M.jpg

Madam Huang, 36, lives there with her second husband, Mr Zheng Wenhai, 33, her three surviving children, and her parents-in-law.
STYLISH: The interior of the family's house (above). Huang Na's step-siblings playing near the family car. Three TVs are installed inside the vehicle
(below). PICTURES: SHINMIN DAILY NEWS

Mr Zheng has started a labour company in Putian, the report said.

Looking plump and radiant, he drives a black saloon with real leather seats. He had three TV sets in the car.

Breakdown of expenses

Madam Huang has still not given a complete breakdown of where the money from Huang Na's funeral has gone.

She claimed that tens of thousands of dollars was spent on the last rites.

About $10,000 went to building Huang Na's tomb in Putian and renovating the house.

Some of the money has gone to charity, including to three Pasir Ris quadruplets suffering from cerebral palsy, and to build a road in Putian.

Most of the rest was saved, to be used for future rites for Huang Na.

As for the house, she maintained that the building was Mr Zheng's ancestral property, and it had always been the same size.

'When Huang Na passed away, in order to be able to see her grave frequently, we added another level, and at the same time we did some renovations,' she said.

The Shin Min reporter confirmed it was possible to see the grave from the fourth storey.

The house is made of stone.

'Most of the houses here use stone,' she said.

She also denied previous reports that her first husband, Huang Na's biological father, Mr Huang Qingrong, had wanted a share of the funeral donations.

She said Mr Huang has never asked about the money, she said. In 2004, he did accompany her when she brought Huang Na's ashes back home.

'After that, he has never visited his daughter's grave. However, he has a new family, a new life, so that's understandable,' she said.

This is not the first time Madam Huang's house in China has been in the news.

The New Paper had visited her in Putian in December 2004, when she talked about adding another storey as the view of her daughter's tomb - halfway up a mountain about 20 minutes from the village - was blocked by a nearby house.

Madam Huang said then: 'Things are different in the village - we build simple houses as roofs over our heads. If we can afford it or need the space, we add another storey to it.

'Not everyone can afford to tear down their house and rebuild.'

The fact that they renovated their house in China and started businesses soon after returning from Singapore has raised eyebrows.

Some questioned her use of the goodwill money, while others said it was up to her to spend it as she pleased.

When contacted by The New Paper on Sunday, Madam Huang said in Mandarin: 'You can ask me anything about my daughter, but I won't answer anything about myself.'

She said they were doing quite well in China.

But she declined to comment further, saying that she had to drive her children home from tuition class.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
As I always suspected ! The plot thickens.

Mr Zheng was a rich man !

Poor Huang Na was lead to Singapore to be slain and the blame was
channel to Ah Took !

When the bad memories that was left in Singapore!

Her mother went back to China to remarry her lover who was good in bed enjoying all the material weath that was left behind from her first husband !

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Matthew 6:19-21 (New International Version)

Treasures in Heaven
19"Do not store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy, and where thieves break in and steal. 20But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where moth and rust do not destroy, and where thieves do not break in and steal. 21For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low I.Q. and country folk, Took was easy to manipulated and fooled, a Ideal Target to take the blame.
Took father believing Justice… :(

As I always suspected ! The plot thickens.

Mr Zheng was a rich man !

Poor Huang Na was lead to Singapore to be slain and the blame was
channel to Ah Took !

When the bad memories that was left in Singapore!

Her mother went back to China to remarry her lover who was good in bed enjoying all the material weath that was left behind from her first husband !

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1-3.jpg

Do u know how happy I am when I read this news? It shows that my years of effort in 'managing' the Peasants' IQ has yielded unparalleled results. *hee*hee*