• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiawei going back China liao

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
split 3 ways and also if not wrong have to less some for the table tennis association...no wonder they only want to cultivate medal winners...easy money for them...

Well, it seems like they play sport for the money. but that is govt money and is also tax money.

Michael 8-gold swimmer got $1 million from his sponsor and maybe million $ endorsement deal. But this is from companies, not govt.

I just dun feel secure with everything (in SG) all in one govt basket.

splintuh

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe she go back and join the chinese team?
cannot win them...JOIN them

Why would they want her anyway? She's old and worn out by their standards, a depreciating asset.

And the new ITTF regulations wouldn't allow her to play for China anyway.

hungary fighter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the condo share with the susilo fellow.....they r now in court over whether 2 sell the condo or how 2 split up the money after selling it......

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Er...how cum nobody interviewed Susilo :confused:

He will appear again once Li Jiawei collect the cash reward. :biggrin:

Anyway, he is busy dating the S'pore Superstar singer Poon (aka Pan JiaLi), the one who came in second after the champion Chen WeiLian. She was a ex-stewardess.

Not wonder, he cannot play well in the Olympics. On one hand, his money is with Li JiaWei, on the other hand, he is distracted & smittened by the singer. Quite a horny guy. Typical Indonesian character.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh....now I know why she cried with joy after winning the medal.

In her mind : .....Mama, I can come home for good now with $ stuff full in my pockets. Thank you (maybe in her mind also have the word 'stupid' ) Sinkapoo.

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ahhh....now I know why she cried with joy after winning the medal.

In her mind : .....Mama, I can come home for good now with $ stuff full in my pockets. Thank you (maybe in her mind also have the word 'stupid' ) Sinkapoo.

She is bringing her cash reward + Susilo money back to China. No wonder a "Foreign Talent". :rolleyes::biggrin:

Singapaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is bringing her cash reward + Susilo money back to China. No wonder a "Foreign Talent". :rolleyes::biggrin:

The head coach also a fast learner.
Having gotten his PR approval b4 Olympics...now threaten to leave if not given citizenship.

To hold on job...cited many sacrifices made...bloody hell, isn't it your job. You mean you're the only one!!
To get citizenship...cited how he love singapore...pui! Can even promised medals come 2012...to get job /citizenship - cannot get how?

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
u came for the money.. you thought sg pay better than China.. now that you realise that china is paying better(advertisement fee) .. it is time for you to go back..

BYE..Ms CHEE ops sorry not ms chee.. .. should be ms LV .:biggrin:

lee_hand.jpg

ahpong

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, she is just planning for her retirement. We also plan for our retirement, only that her retirement comes much earlier, being a sportswoman. Whether she will "migrate" to another country is her decision, just like many of us also harbour that thought, although the majority of us do not have the ability to do so.