• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jiawei going back China liao

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very curious. No mention of the case with Susilo. Has she settled the case with him? I believe they were quarelling about the cars and condos they bought.

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is going there to find a boyfriend and husband. Singapore men not good enough for her. China has many more men than women - she is likely to catch a big and talented fish at Beijing University.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
she can happily go back to PRC and becomes an millionaire and live happily.

I can't imagine a single PRC (male or female) who wants to live and work in Sinkiepoor long term.

Small, hot, humid, oppressive lump of clay in the middle of a muslim sea?? Hardly desirable real estate in my view.

My advice to singaporeans, original or otherwise, is to make your $$$ and fuck off.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just like Huang Na's mother, take the money and run.

can any of the loser so call sinkies jounalists go to china and film how is huang na mother doing in china? how many house she bought with the loser sinkies donation.

Balancemind

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is going there to find a boyfriend and husband. Singapore men not good enough for her. China has many more men than women - she is likely to catch a big and talented fish at Beijing University.

All this Beijing University stuff is just a whitewash to pull a wool over our eyes. It is a known fact that Beijing University is a top world university and one wonder what her credential she has in getting into any faculty there. She has Singapore Citizenship and surely our universities here like NUS or NTU for that matter can also have a place for her taking like what our citizenship has been offered to her on a golden plate. The true fact is that she knows she has already passed her prime in ping pong and it is about time for her to make her move out of this country with her favourite handbag stuffed full with our $$$ from our leader. Even the blind can see her scheme in exploiting the weakness of our leaders in wanting a medal to boost their ego. I will not be surprise that soon she will say that the turmoil now at the ping pong association frighten her and that deminish her confidence in staking her life in this country as a citizen. So better go back to be with her pa pa and ma ma. A natural instinct of a female when her new home prove too much for her taking. It's a case of die die must escape scenario.

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't underestimate NUS...

They might yet offer her a place once they hear the news. Will be good for Singapore and would recognise exceptional individuals with diverse talents...

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
her face a bit puffy lately. maybe she now pregnant so must run back to china to avoid her son getting the burden of being a SITTYPORE CITIZENSHIP and the death threat of NS hanging over his baby head.

nanana1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weirdos, she stay here you all say bad things about her and Fts. Now, she plan to study in BJ, you all speculate if she'll come back. Make up your mind la !:confused:

PAP_agent

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the problem. She fulfilled her contract and should be free to do whatever she wants. The PAP is aware that this is inevitable but got her here for the MEDAL, not her loyalty.

I actually know a couple of sg-born athletes who have long migrated. If sg-borns do it, why make a fuss over foreign-borns doing it?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyway, rules are changing and S'pore may not be able to issue citizenship on the cheap to foreign players for them to come over just to compete for S'pore.
i think IOC should implement a rule that any turn coat citizen taking part must be a citizen of that country they are representing for at least 10 years...at least this would ensure that these countries are not "buying" the services of established players merely for winning medals..and secondly if the 10 year rule is implemented, at least this would ensure that talent spotting is done at a very young age and enough time is given to mold and train the youngsters up...

currently looking at the system, any country can just fast track the citizenship so as to take part for the sake of winning medals..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I
My advice to singaporeans, original or otherwise, is to make your $$$ and fuck off.

Exactly, that is how sinkieland should be make use of. Stay and live??? Give me a break. The density of sinkieness turn off everybody.

WOOHOO

Alfrescian
Loyal
come come go go that's what they do but who cares anyway?? They take money and run also nothiing we can do what. So just ignore it ya^^

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should have sent an anonymous not able to track IP reply back to tell PAP to fuck their own asses with a chopsick thru their anuses!