• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc rich lady in singapore changes own chinese name to ang moh name!

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
There was interesting article in Sunday Times 24/8 on a PRC richie rich who emigrated to Germany and actually changed her Chinese name to a German name when she became a German citizen. She was born Bi Xiaoyuan but changed her name to Cheryl Baumann. Now based in Singapore and married to a Singgie.

She is the big boss of the SMG group that control The Lasik Surgery Clinic at Paragon amongst other Singapore biz. Oh and she has a rolls-royce, merc S280, lexus GS300 and a porsche cayenne.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She is the big boss of the SMG group that control The Lasik Surgery Clinic at Paragon amongst other Singapore biz. Oh and she has a rolls-royce, merc S280, lexus GS300 and a porsche cayenne.

Not surprising, that is what all chinese strive for.

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
i didnt know that , i tot she was a pure bred german.. knn, disgraceful
want to be german y come to s'pore and marry chinese some more

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was truly shocked and disgusted when I read that article about this woman. At first I thought that was her married name, but did a double take when I realised that she had actually disavowed her own ethnic name altogether. Looks like a selfish arrogant me me person.

i didnt know that , i tot she was a pure bred german.. knn, disgraceful
want to be german y come to s'pore and marry chinese some more

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I remembered correctly, she went over to Germany to get her education - all the way to PhD. Free education anyway if you have German citizenship. Since she had benefited from the German system, I guess, she changed her name in gratitude and to reflect her gratitude.

Who knows...... Feng Tianwei may change her name to Choo Tianwei (for being grateful to Choo Wee Khiang) or Lee Tianwei (for being grateful to LKY??) or Vivan Feng or Feng Beewah or Feng Serwei or Feng Tianmiang ??

There was interesting article in Sunday Times 24/8 on a PRC richie rich who emigrated to Germany and actually changed her Chinese name to a German name when she became a German citizen. She was born Bi Xiaoyuan but changed her name to Cheryl Baumann. Now based in Singapore and married to a Singgie.