• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Did Ng Ser Miang peep at Pretty Chinese Hostess at Beijing Olympics Medal Ceremony?

Loongsam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does it seem like IOC member Ng Ser Miang of Singapore is giving the pretty Chinese hostess in blue his roving eyes while he is giving the medals to the Table Tennis team of Singapore. Singapore won the Silver medal during the Beijing Olympics 2008. Did he or did he not? :smile:

Ah Miang tiko or not, you be the judge... :smile:

Eye Candy Pretty Chinese Hostess at Beijing Olympics Medal Ceremony

<embed src="http://www.veoh.com/veohplayer.swf?permalinkId=v15663403zjdNg7zQ&id=15107897&player=videodetailsembedded&affiliateId=&videoAutoPlay=0" allowFullScreen="true" width="540" height="438" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed><br/><a href="http://www.veoh.com/">Online Videos by Veoh.com</a>

Last edited:

sonic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did Ng Ser Miang peep at Pretty Chinese Hostess at Beijing Olympics Medal Ceremon

It is not just Ng, most guys would do so. LoL.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Did Ng Ser Miang peep at Pretty Chinese Hostess at Beijing Olympics Medal Ceremon

Lucky not me there presenting the medal... I will certainly do much more then jus peeping... :biggrin::p

xin_5520305251606406324782.jpg

xin_5520305251606718299244.jpg

xin_552030525160659371503.jpg

610x.jpg

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal

He was looking at the camera lah. Let's Move On. Hehehehehehe

SAMURAISAN

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe Ah Miang is trying to persuade them to come work in Geylang ?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no harm .. no harm ... if he dint look, she would tink there's sumting wrong wif her ... :biggrin:

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wow :eek: and these were selected from probably millions of beauties and they only choose those that more reflective of locals, sweet, fair and lady-like, aka my type, not those super-model category. Just thinking of the millions more that did not join the selection :eek:

Any Olympic Gold for most amount of nose-bleed blood ? Nose bleeding liow.

HakkaThaileen

Alfrescian
Loyal

Does it seem like IOC member Ng Ser Miang of Singapore is giving the pretty Chinese hostess in blue his roving eyes while he is giving the medals to the Table Tennis team of Singapore. Singapore won the Silver medal during the Beijing Olympics 2008. Did he or did he not? :smile:

Ah Miang tiko or not, you be the judge... :smile:

One World, One Dream - Similar men, Similar Fantasy (同样是男人, 同样的幻想)...

I think it is only natural that he could not resist the temptation to peep...

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal

One World, One Dream - Similar men, Similar Fantasy (同样是男人, 同样的幻想)...

I think it is only natural that he could not resist the temptation to peep...

Peep also no use, his under cannot stand liao.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is not just Ng, most guys would do so. LoL.

Must have big boobs...Ng nearly presented the medals to the medal bearer!.. ha ha ha ha:biggrin: , I will look too!, who wouldn't:biggrin:

C

cityangel

can rename ser lang instead of ser miang

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This type of thing is so natural.Not to look and admire is something wrong.All the hostess look so beautiful and so charming.,No man can resist lah. It's very natural.Don't be a sour grape oaky!