Thread: CPF is not my money???

My Reputation Points: 1691 / Power: 13

Default CPF is not my money???

<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPF is not my money???</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ficklebug <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:58 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11581.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From MY PAPER Thursday Apr 16 2009 (MY SAY) A19
    Why Pay Interest On CPF Funds?
    I recently received a statement from the Central Provident Fund (CPF) Board.
    It was a request for me to pay interest on the loan I had taken from my CPF account to pay for my daughter's education.
    It seems strange that money which actually belongs to me had to be loaned to me, with interest accruing to it.
    As the money in my CPF Ordinary Account is mine, why am I required to pay interest when I use a portion of it for my children's education?
    Mr Ishwar Mahtani
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

My Reputation Points: 1691 / Power: 13

Default Re: CPF is not my money???

Donch ask the obvious! *chey*

My Reputation Points: 691 / Power: 0

Peasant Ishwar is another mat rempin who ought to perform stunts using a 55cc scooter.

CPF = Compelled Pension Fishtrap.

Peasants who used CPF to pay for their pigeons must pay themselves interests against their own money.

ha ha ha

only in peasantpore.

My Reputation Points: 71 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by mscitw View Post
    Peasant Ishwar is another mat rempin who ought to perform stunts using a 55cc scooter.

CPF = Compelled Pension Fishtrap.

Peasants who used CPF to pay for their pigeons must pay themselves interests against their own money.

ha ha ha

only in peasantpore.

HOI

HOW ELSE DID BASTARD LEE KUAN YEW GOT FROM YOU ALL THAT 400-500++ BILLIONS INTO HIS TEMASICK AND GIC?

EVEN MORE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO HIS RESERVES

Sinkies got no balls
    You all dare not stand with those that tried to speak for you.
    SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not give money to them so that they can work for you.
    SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?

You all dare not support them publicly so that they can speak for you.
    SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You all turn your backs on those that spoke out bravely against LKY
    LKY hit out at those who tried to speak for you with his kangaroo courts
    You turn your backs and not support them with money and courage.

SO HOW MANY TRIED TO SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?
    SO HOW MANY CAN WORK FOR YOU NOW?
    SO HOW MANY PUBLICLY SPEAK FOR YOU NOW?

You let them be beaten and bankrupted because you all have no balls
    NOW YOU GETTING YOUR BALLS CUT OFF FROM YOU AND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY RAPED AND FUCKED BY LEE KUAN YEW AND HIS COCKROACHES IN WHITE

Why complain now?

Your 400-500++ billions sucked and bled into LKY Temasick and GIC

And even more billions are currently sucked and bled so that LKY can use those money to bastardised and pay his kangaroo courts and running dogs to bleed even more billions from you in future

You got what you all deserved
    for your lack of balls

FIND YOUR BALLS TO PUT AN END TO LKY

or open your legs to be further screwed by him

My Reputation Points: 176 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by makapaaa View Post
    <TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top> Coffeeshop Chit Chat - CPF is not my money???</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ficklebug <NOBR> </NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">2:58 am </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 17) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>11581.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>From MY PAPER Thursday Apr 16 2009 (MY SAY) A19
    It was a request for me to pay interest on the loan I had taken from my CPF account to pay for my daughter's education.
    It seems strange that money which actually belongs to me had to be loaned to me, with interest accruing to it.
    As the money in my CPF Ordinary Account is mine, why am I required to pay interest when I use a portion of it for my children's education?
    Mr Ishwar Mahtani
    Of course not. Since when did people start getting the notion that
    CPF is your money. Its just a number in an account which is suppose
    to make you happy and feel rich every time you look at the statement.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU
    Anonymity in cyberspace is an illusion…
    if need be, we can identify you,
    and if we have to,
    we will be prepared to prosecute you.

My Reputation Points: 94 / Power: 0

Mr Ishwar Mahtani
    A Uniquely Singaporean experience
    You can borrow money from yourself
    and then pay interest to yourself
    the best part is that you (creditor & debtor) don't get to decide what the interest rate is

My Reputation Points: 173 / Power: 0

That's share-share money

My Reputation Points: 153 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by londontrader View Post
    A Uniquely Singaporean experience
    You can borrow money from yourself
    and then pay interest to yourself
    the best part is that you (creditor & debtor) don't get to decide what the interest rate is
    sala liao, the interest is pay to cpf, not to yourself hor.
    in NS, they issue new balance, now, oldman walk, no balance...

we're an island of elites also known as commandos.
    gahmen command, and all do

My Reputation Points: 50 / Power: 0

Wait a minute, you have to pay interest into your own CPF account or pay the interest to CPF? Thats a double whammy if you have to pay interest to the CPF against your own CPF money that you take out as a "Loan". Canada here i come!!

My Reputation Points: 6782 / Power: 12

Mr Ishwar Mahtani
    One of the many cases that sinkie is getting screwed and what does the sinkie do?

Yes , you are right. He will bend down further and turn back and smile and asked if they are screwing him comfortably.
    Last edited by tonychat; 17-04-2009 at 05:17 AM.

Fuck You!!

Patreon: patreon.com/amosyee
    POSB SAVINGS: 124-91889-8 (Swift Code: DBSSSGSG)
    Paypal: [email protected]
    Facebook: facebook.com/amosyee2/
    Twitter: @amosyee
    Blog: amosyee.wordpress.com
    Youtube: youtube.com/brainandbutter

My Reputation Points: 13416 / Power: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Conan the Barbarian View Post
    Of course not. Since when did people start getting the notion that
    CPF is your money. Its just a number in an account which is suppose
    to make you happy and feel rich every time you look at the statement.

It is actually a loan from us to them.
    But the interest rate, terms of repayment and all other terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them.

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    It is actually a loan from us to them.
    But the interest rate, terms of repayment and all other terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them.
    very nicely said
    we lend them the money (not much choice there!)
    they invest it and earn XX %
    then they pay XX-X% back to us
    we get lower interest (they keep the extra) because our interest is suppose to be risk free
    Is it risk free when you have no control over your own $? If Singapore ever gets into an systemic crisis, do we say bye bye to our CPF $?

Quote Originally Posted by ah_phah View Post
    sala liao, the interest is pay to cpf, not to yourself hor.
    The interest is paid back to your own CPF account. It represents the interest that the withdrawn sum would have earned if not used for education during that period (pegged to OA rate 2.5%).

Now if your point is that CPF money belongs to the CPF Board anyway, then that is another story.

Quote Originally Posted by TeeKee View Post
    were u the one who screwed Starhub upside down recently?
    Nope my name isn't tony tan

a place that is paradise on earth if you believe the papers
    My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

The interest is paid back to your own CPF account. It represents the interest that the withdrawn sum would have earned if not used for education during that period (pegged to OA rate 2.5%).

Now if your point is that CPF money belongs to the CPF Board anyway, then that is another story.
    Ah, but the money does belong to CPF board. Why do you think the number in your so-called CPF account is yours?

If it is your property, you can do what you like with it. Try withdrawing your CPF money on demand. Then decide if it meets the criteria of 'private property'.

Quote Originally Posted by takcheksian View Post
    Ah, but the money does belong to CPF board. Why do you think the number in your so-called CPF account is yours?

If it is your property, you can do what you like with it. Try withdrawing your CPF money on demand. Then decide if it meets the criteria of 'private property'.
    Yes I agree that it doesn't meet that criteria
    My dad just received the last payment from his CPF retirement account. That leaves only his Medisave balance (not much) with the CPF Board. That's proof enough to me that the money did belong to him.

very nicely said
    we lend them the money (not much choice there!)
    they invest it and earn XX %
    then they pay XX-X% back to us
    we get lower interest (they keep the extra) because our interest is suppose to be risk free
    Is it risk free when you have no control over your own $? If Singapore ever gets into an systemic crisis, do we say bye bye to our CPF $?
    Of course. It's not just about the return remember.
    The terms of repayment and all terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them, meaning that if they decide not to pay you, what can you really do?

Quote Originally Posted by jw5 View Post
    Of course. It's not just about the return remember.
    The terms of repayment and all terms and conditions are unilaterally determined by them, meaning that if they decide not to pay you, what can you really do?
    That's right
    Everyone should remember that whenever LKY throws around that term "risk free"

That's right
    Everyone should remember that whenever LKY throws around that term "risk free"
    What he means is that it's risk free for him.

Thread Information