• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

balakrishnan say he will review abolishment of NS !!

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Balakrishnan, the Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports, said yesterday that he had not read the newspaper reports of the controversy.

'I'm very concerned about the way it seems to be spinning out of control because I don't want a situation where people say things or do things which destroy relationships, relationships and partnerships which we need in order to keep Team Singapore intact and in order for us to perform at the highest level,' he said.

Soundwave

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dr Balakrishnan, the Minister for Community Development, Youth and Sports, said yesterday that he had not read the newspaper reports of the controversy.

'I'm very concerned about the way it seems to be spinning out of control because I don't want a situation where people say things or do things which destroy relationships, relationships and partnerships which we need in order to keep Team Singapore intact and in order for us to perform at the highest level,' he said.

Lie detected! Conclusion did not read newspaper is just an excuse for not wanting to comment! Especially if Sports is in his portfolio not reading is unexceptable. Must be fired from post with immediate effect!