• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Diamond ring on Li Jiawei's wedding finger

mickell1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the diamond ring on Li Jiawei's left wedding finger given to her by Ronald Susilo?

If it's given by him, why is she still wearing it since they are no longer together?

Is it becos she still hopes to reconcile with him?

Is it becos the diamond ring too nice and expensive and she can't bear to take it off? :p

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the diamond ring on Li Jiawei's left wedding finger given to her by Ronald Susilo?

If it's given by him, why is she still wearing it since they are no longer together?

Is it becos she still hopes to reconcile with him?

Is it becos the diamond ring too nice and expensive and she can't bear to take it off? :p

You still don't under-the-stand then mentality of CHINA SPIDERS....they grab, hold on and keep all your material possessions whenever they have a chance to do so!:biggrin:

hughgrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe on the way to the celebration party she dropped by larry jewellery to buy with her winnings

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
you very observant hor? :biggrin:
for me, i only watch the ping pong up and down

Ya, I also did not notice the ring. Eyes been watching the ping pong balls bouncing across the table as well as before they serve, they like to bounce it a few times. My eyes also very tired with the bouncing. :biggrin:

Hey...hang on a minute.....which bouncing ping pong balls you refering to ha? :confused: