• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Want to solve a riddle?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually, there can b a lot of diff answers 2 tis type of puzzles 1 ler ... <bgsound src="http://www.dswkim.org/media/midi/popcorn.mid">

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ice cream he was holding was red in color, fell when he was in the process of dying, and so it melted and thus, solved the pool of red plus stick nearby .. but i dont know how he died. lol!

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ice cream he was holding was red in color, fell when he was in the process of dying, and so it melted and thus, solved the pool of red plus stick nearby .. but i dont know how he died. lol!

You have almost solved it. How he died, someone already mentioned it on this page, and I said he was very very close.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Add on. The victim choke when eat ice cream, that the cause of dead. After a while the ice cream melt that cause a pool of blood and the ice cream stick near by his body.
Yee pee

kopi-C

Alfrescian
Loyal
the ice cream he was holding was red in color, fell when he was in the process of dying, and so it melted and thus, solved the pool of red plus stick nearby .. Ice cream was poisoned and thus he died of food posioning? lol

pweesng

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasn't that what i said?

#23 07-18-2008, 12:57 AM
pweesng
Registered Join Date: Jul 2008

Re: Want to solve a riddle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then is the ice-cream got poison lor...

Alfrescian
Loyal
wasn't that what i said?

#23 07-18-2008, 12:57 AM
pweesng
Registered Join Date: Jul 2008

Re: Want to solve a riddle?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

then is the ice-cream got poison lor...

But you didn't say the ice-cream was red and melted, thus creating the pool of red.