• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious An Sept Election!!! Congratulations to Prof Paul Tambyah, elected SDP Chairman

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
My sincere congratulations to Prof/Dr Paul Tambyah. Prof Tambyah was elected at the SDP’s conference last weekend, along with other members of the party’s Central Executive Committee.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/prof-paul-tambyah-elected-sdp-chairman

You have the deepest respects of your former/current colleagues in SGH/NUH, be it supporters of the incumbent or opposition. Currently, Prof/Dr Tambyah works at the Department of Medicine at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and is a senior consultant at the Division of Infectious Diseases at the National University Hospital (NUH).

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
4mayrally-paul-tambyah.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chairman machiam our prez....useless powerless.

Gen Sec is the boss

Yup, but still good for SDP's image and CSJ's partial redemption.

People are still harping on the CST ouster, which happened a generation ago! When oppos attack oppos, it plays right into the Pappies' hands.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup, but still good for SDP's image and CSJ's partial redemption.

People are still harping on the CST ouster, which happened a generation ago! When oppos attack oppos, it plays right into the Pappies' hands.

The party is hopeless as long as csj is leading

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
People are still harping on the CST ouster.

Dr Chee, Mr Chiam, Mr Low and Ms Sylvia tried. It is time to let go.

Let, Prof Paul, Ms Jaslyn Go, Mr Pritam Singh, Mr Chen Show Mao, Mr Leon Perera, Mr Daniel Goh, Mr Yee Jenn Jong, Mr Terrance Tan etc, take over.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dr Chee, Mr Chiam, Mr Low and Ms Sylvia tried. It is time to let go.

Let, Prof Paul, Ms Jaslyn Go, Mr Pritam Singh, Mr Chen Show Mao, Mr Leon Perera, Mr Daniel Goh, Mr Yee Jenn Jong, Mr Terrance Tan etc, take over.

What's needed is succession planning for the oppo parties. And communicating the succession plan transparently to the electorate.

That's the way to instil voter confidence in the party's ability to effect a coherent handover and continuity in its vision and manifesto. Having seen how power was concentrated in one family for the ruling party, Sinkies are rightfully wary of oppo parties helmed by dictators who refuse to pass on the baton.

Bad New Brown

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope the Oppositions win 15 elected seats in the next GE more than the 12 allocated NCMP seats.

This will a very good achievement for the local Singaporeans :p

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
My sincere congratulations to Prof/Dr Paul Tambyah. Prof Tambyah was elected at the SDP’s conference last weekend, along with other members of the party’s Central Executive Committee.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore/prof-paul-tambyah-elected-sdp-chairman

You have the deepest respects of your former/current colleagues in SGH/NUH, be it supporters of the incumbent or opposition. Currently, Prof/Dr Tambyah works at the Department of Medicine at the National University of Singapore (NUS) and is a senior consultant at the Division of Infectious Diseases at the National University Hospital (NUH).

I hope he gets fired from his job soon. Where is his equivalent of Dr S Vasoo when we need him?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
The name SDP will never take off, Chee shld dump SDP and come up wit a new party name. The glory of SDP is dead and long gone when he took it over from Chiam.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is illogical and unreasonable, to fire an individual, more so Prof P.T., simply because he is in a different political party.

Cunt! How dare you accuse our good PAP of being illogical and unreasonable for firing Chee! Besides being in the SDP, that bastard was found cheating and lying.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Originally Posted by Hangover View Post

http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...d-sdp-chairman

In response to the above.

John Tan: "I hope he gets fired from his job soon. Where is his equivalent of Dr S Vasoo when we need him?"

Cunt! How dare you accuse our good PAP of being illogical and unreasonable for firing Chee! Besides being in the SDP, that bastard was found cheating and lying.

Your use of such language, and your conduct is a disgrace to your beloved party.
Did I mention about Dr. Chee.
If you are unable to read, please read it again.
I was responding to your comment about it is time to fire Dr. Paul T.
"I hope he gets fired from his job soon. Where is his equivalent of Dr S Vasoo when we need him?"

Last edited: