• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singaporean men damn talkative!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sitting in a hotel breakfast room now in Bangkok. Two Cb kias kept talking and talking and the fucking irritating Singlish is polluting the entire room. The old man kept talking about his experience, and i really feel like going acrosshis table to slap him.

The ministry of education need to do something about sing lish.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah, i bet you never walked in BKK's Platinum Fashion Mall.
You can identify sg chicks all around you when they chit chat.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahah, i bet you never walked in BKK's Platinum Fashion Mall.
You can identify sg chicks all around you when they chit chat.

I stay away from Platinum Mall.

The sinkie man talk and talk. He is so bored and empty. Must have married a sick wife, ugly and naggy, got time for internet no time for him. Maybe wife stalking men in online forum looking to commit cyber adultery.

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

The sinkie man talk and talk. He is so bored and empty. Must have married a sick wife, ugly and naggy, got time for internet no time for him. Maybe wife stalking men in online forum looking to commit cyber adultery.

Please report to our Ambassador in Thailand Froggy

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now the young man realizes he is being made use by the lonely old man. He fiddles his mobile phone and no longer maintains eye contact with old man. Old man struggles to strike a conversation.

Froggy is our roving ambassador. Not doing his job to enforce discipline among sinkies in Thailand.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal

Smelly mouth.
Scold the whole world like everyone owe you a living.
Got mouth to say others but no eyes to look at yourself. Phew

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singlish is a problem that needs to be stopped. For a start, the DJs on English radio stations should stop using it, Its not cute nor funny. Its just bad English.

Cheers!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg wives watch Korean and HK dramas
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...el-8-going-show-korean-drama-9pm-5690321.html

Actually cyber adultery is the in-thing for unattractive Sinkie women who hide behind PC. Sad to say, I have been getting PMs in this forum. It's the usual trick that men in the olden days often use - pretend to know you or mistake you for another person. Then when you bo hew them, they give you a taste of the fury of a scorned woman.

Last edited:

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pretend like you know everything
And you got so many nick.

People like you got so many nick
And all time in forum really a sicko.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sitting in a hotel breakfast room now in Bangkok. Two Cb kias kept talking and talking and the fucking irritating Singlish is polluting the entire room. The old man kept talking about his experience, and i really feel like going acrosshis table to slap him.

The ministry of education need to do something about sing lish.

Totally agree with you and I've encountered the same too many times. It's terribly grating on the ears

salim

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singlish is a problem that needs to be stopped. For a start, the DJs on English radio stations should stop using it, Its not cute nor funny. Its just bad English.

Cheers!

Couldn't agree more. Singlish is not a variant of the English language. It is like speaking Creole. The structure and diction is so wrong.
It's just not cool. It's not about accent. Learn to speak idiomatically like a native. This applies to any languages including Mandarin.
Singaporeans generally don't speak well in either languages.