• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [Singapore] - Steven Lim’s Muay Thai opponent dies hours after bout

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[Singapore] - Steven Lim’s Muay Thai opponent dies hours after bout

Although Pradip seemed in better shape than Lim, he took several blows to the head during the match. The referee stopped the bout during the second round after Pradip was knocked down, and ended the match. Lim was awarded the victory by technical knockout.

PradipStevenBW-e1506182158727.jpg

“We are deeply saddened to share the news that Mr. Pradip Subramanian, Exhibition Match-Up fighter and President of the World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation of Singapore (WBPF) has passed away at the Singapore General Hospital (SGH) on 23rd September 2017 at 21:00 hrs.

We are in close contact with the medical staff at the hospital to ascertain the cause of death and request that during this difficult time we should come together and extend our support to Mr. Subramanian’s family, friends and associates and refrain from any speculation.

An official press conference/statement will be held in due course.

Mr. Subramanian’s project, the AFC Physique Championships (APC) which is scheduled for 24th September 2017 will be cancelled as a mark of respect.”

https://mothership.sg/2017/09/steven-lims-afc-opponent-dies-hours-after-bout/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bs teacher muay thai, don't know how to defend no wonder under get knocked out, make worst by fact no martial art expert there to revive him, from a knockout punch. No head protection, 1 /2 past six event like underground fight.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore's muay thai exponent Bryan Tee, 19, was one of the participants who fought at the event. He said: "After the fight, he (Pradip) was in a corner and he looked exhausted, like in a normal knock-out, which was quite normal for the sport and it didn't look so serious.

"Then he slowly went down in the corner, and he was later carried out. We only found out later through Facebook what happened.

"He wasn't supposed to be fighting, he's a bodybuilder, so he might not be that well-conditioned for this fight. Because a bodybuilder might not work much on their cardio but we do a lot of cardio workouts."

http://www.straitstimes.com/sport/t...hip-as-bodybuilder-pradip-subramanian-32-dies

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have no idea who this Steven Lim is nor that Pradip guy and say what you like about Steven Lim but I thought he was quite courages to get into the ring with a supposedly physically fitter guy.

Steven Lim could be craving for fame but he had to worked very hard for it from what I see and I will not criticize him. Respect to Steven.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no idea who this Steven Lim is nor that Pradip guy and say what you like about Steven Lim but I thought he was quite courages to get into the ring with a supposedly physically fitter guy.

Steven Lim could be craving for fame but he had to worked very hard for it from what I see and I will not criticize him. Respect to Steven.

This is really a joke. Ultimate sinkie disgrace and embarrassment. Basically 2 flabby overweight obese clowns fighting for a pseudo world championship. Some fanciful title bout but I rotflol when I saw how farcical it was and now the joke was on them. Organizers fighters etc. Inaugural chicken fight and you have one fatality. Sinkies cannot make it. Run and they die. Fight and they die. Waluk and they die. So blardy unfit. The wbc and all the world renown muay Thai fighters must be laughing their heads off.no brains either the organizers. Really stupid. What Makes them thing any idiot can just go in and punCh a few rounds and that makes it a championship bout? Arrogant idiots now looking like fools. Hope the law suits come in fast and furious and then at last we get to see some real action. Hahhaahha

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A 40 yr old guy who doesn't have the maturity of his age. A guy with an extremely low self esteem in his formative years, sought affirmation from strangers in IRC chat rooms in the 90s, couldn't hold a proper job except to pluck eyebrows, harbored dreams of becoming famous through his antics. His blog and vlog sites served to feed his ego and sustain the attention he craved for. From Singapore Idol to this... 男人四十不惑。。。 Steven Lim, is fame really worth all this? Tsk...

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The press as usual are hopeless at reporting. This is the sideshow or clown show to attract attention thus Sylvester and Steven, 2 characters known for the wrong reasons in Singapore. The actual fight card shows 13 contests amongst trained professionals. This so called celebrity "fight" is not on the fight card. This chap Pradip is with the organisers and I think he had to step in to fill the last minute slot as a result of Sylvester withdrawing.

Anyway, it does show poor planning with no safety in mind such as head gear.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most probable cause of death is a stroke. The punches could dislodge blood clots, which then blocking supply to the brain causing him to collapse slowly.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone thinks this Steven as a harmless clown.
Now finally he's done it and prove that bad jokes can really kill.
Maybe the dead guy got some hidden condition he didn't know about.
This is the what happens when kids ignore the warning.... "dun try this at home".

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
A military funeral?

He died fighting for Singapore....World Bodybuilding and Physique Sports Federation of Singapore (WBPF).

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 40 yr old guy who doesn't have the maturity of his age. A guy with an extremely low self esteem in his formative years, sought affirmation from strangers in IRC chat rooms in the 90s, couldn't hold a proper job except to pluck eyebrows, harbored dreams of becoming famous through his antics. His blog and vlog sites served to feed his ego and sustain the attention he craved for. From Singapore Idol to this... 男人四十不惑。。。 Steven Lim, is fame really worth all this? Tsk...

[video=youtube_share;xfOsSJ5UdZ8]https://youtu.be/xfOsSJ5UdZ8[/video]

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone thinks this Steven as a harmless clown.
Now finally he's done it and prove that bad jokes can really kill.
Maybe the dead guy got some hidden condition he didn't know about.
This is the what happens when kids ignore the warning.... "dun try this at home".

[video=youtube_share;dXTRqJd3IKs]https://youtu.be/dXTRqJd3IKs[/video]

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pradip-e1506058501947.jpg

When it comes to sports per capita population, Indians are the worst performers in the history of olympics and world competitions. This younger, fitter and muscular Indian in the prime of his life is a Bodybuilder Champion and President of World Bodybuilding. His Facebook showed him trained in Boxing and Taekwondo. Yet he gets knock out dead by an old unfit big tummy internet troll steven lim. Indians are all talk all show but no substance. If you have seen the match, it was a very clean fight no illegal malicious intent from both side. Now that he is dead unfortunately, I can 100% guarantee you the indian family will attempt to file civil lawsuits against everyone involved because this is one thing indians are very good at doing.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 31771

When it comes to sports per capita population, Indians are the worst performers in the history of olympics and world competitions. This younger, fitter and muscular Indian in the prime of his life is a Bodybuilder Champion and President of World Bodybuilding. His Facebook showed him trained in Boxing and Taekwondo. Yet he gets knock out dead by an old unfit big tummy internet troll steven lim. Indians are all talk all show but no substance. If you have seen the match, it was a very clean fight no illegal malicious intent from both side. Now that he is dead unfortunately, I can 100% guarantee you the indian family will attempt to file civil lawsuits against everyone involved because this is one thing indians are very good at doing.

this man knows

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Two untrained fuckers got into the ring for a sissy fight and the ah neh ended up dead.
Really the fight wasn't even a fight per se. It wasn't even a brawl. Steven's punches were so weak I dunno how he could have killed the ah neh.....that said he did aim for the head and landed a few. Like I said the ah neh likely had some laten medical condition. Bodybuilders take a lot of steroids....probably that did him in.
For a Muay Thai kickboxing match the two weren't using their legs at all. And both weren't every aggressive probably just for entertainment show. Ive seen more intense Muay Thai matches between thai kids.

shiokalingam

Alfrescian
Loyal
Two untrained fuckers got into the ring for a sissy fight and the ah neh ended up dead.
Really the fight wasn't even a fight per se. It wasn't even a brawl. Steven's punches were so weak I dunno how he could have killed the ah neh.....that said he did aim for the head and landed a few. Like I said the ah neh likely had some laten medical condition. Bodybuilders take a lot of steroids....probably that did him in.
For a Muay Thai kickboxing match the two weren't using their legs at all. And both weren't every aggressive probably just for entertainment show. Ive seen more intense Muay Thai matches between thai kids.

Kelong match .

heard that Ah Neh's "Odds To Win" offer before the match was 1 pay 1.10 only.

Steven Lim to win - Odds at 1 pay 2.50