• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bout between Sylvester Sim and Steven Lim

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Can someone please go beat up that piece of shit Steven Lim for the better of everyone? I would go if I wasn't scrawny and old.

Ex-Singapore Idol finalist Sylvester Sim pulls out of fight match against wannabe star Steven Lim

An anticipated fight between Singapore’s wannabe star Steven Lim and former Singapore Idol finalist Sylvester Sim that was scheduled for Saturday (23 September) is no longer happening.

The organiser of the Asia Fighting Championship said on Friday (22 September) that Sim had to pull out of the event “due to insufficient insurance coverage provided by the organisers and restrictions on increased coverage as stipulated by the insurance companies”.

“A consensus was reached by the organisers and Sylvester’s management agency, SGEE Ventures, for Mr. Sylvester Sim to not participate in the highly-anticipated fight,” the organiser said in a statement.

“This decision was made after careful considerations of the potential risks involved and ensuring Sylvester’s safety and well-being is of paramount importance,” they added.

Lim will instead be fighting Pradip Subramaniam, the president of the World Bodybuilding & Physique Sports Federation (WBPF). Both will be attending a Face-Off event at CHIJMES on Friday (22nd September) along with 26 professional Muay Thai champion fighters from other Asian nations, including the Philippines, Japan and Korea.

The inaugural Asia Fighting Championship will be taking place on Saturday (23 September) at the Marina Bay Sands Expo. The event is jointly organised by Muse Fitness Singapore and Axseed Events.

https://sg.style.yahoo.com/ex-singa...-match-wannabe-star-steven-lim-082601383.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I feel bad that Pradip Subramaniam answered our call to beat up that piece of shit Steven Lim, but instead lost his life in the process. RIP Singapore hero.

He did his best to rid our land of this fucktard Steven Lim.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I feel bad that Pradip Subramaniam answered our call to beat up that piece of shit Steven Lim, but instead lost his life in the process. RIP Singapore hero.

He did his best to rid our land of this fucktard Steven Lim.

Steven Lim in his debut muay thai fight, beat a bodybuilding president to death and won a world championship title. He's good. I don't think most people would dare to answer your call to beat up such a fearsome fighter. Take it easy and enjoy some nice music. It must be good because it has over 200k hits on youtube.

[video=youtube;asVN8yVWGKc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asVN8yVWGKc[/video]

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Steven Lim in his debut muay thai fight, beat a bodybuilding president to death and won a world championship title. He's good. I don't think most people would dare to answer your call to beat up such a fearsome fighter. Take it easy and enjoy some nice music. It must be good because it has over 200k hits on youtube.

For a person without an ounce of talent, he has done rather well for himself. Still, I wish it was him who perished rather than our brave hero Pradip Subramaniam.