• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Easy For Sinkie Kids To Buy Lethal Knives To Impress Gf! Pussy Parent Upset!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
21615998_10155612176278954_4096365544801789654_n.jpg

My barely 12 year old son came back from school with this shockingly sharp and lethal weapon called a Karambit. He said he bought it at Hako @ Tampines 1 at only $15.

I am appalled at how easy it is for a child in primary school to purchase this weapon without checking the age of the child.

After calling the Hako shop, the retailer there answered confidently that the weapon is allowed by the Singapore Police Force to be sold to any aged individual.

The curved blade was about 9.5cm long and it was so sharp, I could slice a thick piece of cardboard effortlessly.

I am going to pursue this matter until every single Hako locker with a weapon is raided and banned from being sold.

Please spread the word. This is too much and I cannot imagine how many of these knives have already been bought by kids in our neighbourhood.

https://www.facebook.com/farrah.diba.5/posts/10155612176343954

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
karamba more dangerous when latina bombshell in street yells "caramba!" and removes your wallet without you knowing it.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
karamba more dangerous when latina bombshell in street yells "caramba!" and removes your wallet without you knowing it.

Even more dangerous...if that latina bombshell is a supporter if "I"...she yells "caramba!.... and slice off your dick with the Karamba & shout.."A....Aba!'..