• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 26 Year-Old ICA ChioBu Lady Officer Charged For Corruption! Guess Her Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nmcourt20.jpg

SINGAPORE - An officer from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) was charged in court on Wednesday (Sept 20) with accepting $1,680 in bribes.

Catherine Lim Zhi Yin, now 26, who is accused of seven counts of corruption, allegedly received the money from one Raymond Lim Boon Ian in exchange for granting 30-day social visit passes to various Thai women.

Catherine Lim is believed to have committed the offences between December 2014 and February 2015.

Raymond Lim, now 36, has already been dealt with in court - he was sentenced to eight months' jail on April 24 this year.

In a statement, the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau said Singapore adopts a zero tolerance approach towards corruption, and that the bureau will not hesitate to take action against anybody involved in such acts.

Catherine Lim, who was unrepresented, will be back in court next month. She is currently out on bail.

Offenders convicted of corruption can be jailed for up to five years and fined up to $100,000 for each charge.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ica-officer-charged-with-corruption

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 26 Year-Old ICA Lady Officer Charged For Corruption! Guess Her Race!

For a sum of $1680,she got herself in deep shit. I suspect she has taken much more. Who are the other officer who is on the take? How much is she being offered to take the rap?

I think she should be charging per immigration extension base on the revenue a Thailand Woman can earn during a 30 day stay. She should be very rich by now.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Luckily you didn't write "chiobu" in your title

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

I should have! I bet many oppies came into this thread with their hand inside their pants.

Done! Look at the new title now!

Hangover

Alfrescian
Loyal

knn Towkay TAn!!!
you always said your wife and daughter chio

now i know how they look like!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

knn Towkay TAn!!!
you always said your wife and daughter chio

now i know how they look like!

Eh, my wife and daughter are very chio, okay?

professional-woman.jpg

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
nmcourt20.jpg

SINGAPORE - An officer from the Immigration and Checkpoints Authority (ICA) was charged in court on Wednesday (Sept 20) with accepting $1,680 in bribes.

Catherine Lim Zhi Yin, now 26, who is accused of seven counts of corruption, allegedly received the money from one Raymond Lim Boon Ian in exchange for granting 30-day social visit passes to various Thai women.

Catherine Lim is believed to have committed the offences between December 2014 and February 2015.

Raymond Lim, now 36, has already been dealt with in court - he was sentenced to eight months' jail on April 24 this year.

In a statement, the Corrupt Practices Investigation Bureau said Singapore adopts a zero tolerance approach towards corruption, and that the bureau will not hesitate to take action against anybody involved in such acts.

Catherine Lim, who was unrepresented, will be back in court next month. She is currently out on bail.

Offenders convicted of corruption can be jailed for up to five years and fined up to $100,000 for each charge.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/ica-officer-charged-with-corruption

Wei Ling will soon visit her in prison. And after her release, she will move into Oxley to be Ling's girlfriend.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Eh, my wife and daughter are very chio, okay?

professional-woman.jpg

Unless you provide documentary proof, the lady reflected in that photo, is unlikely to be your beautiful wife and daughter.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unless you provide documentary proof, the lady reflected in that photo, is unlikely to be your beautiful wife and daughter.

his wife is his daughter? that’s a first in sbf folklore.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For a sum of $1680,she got herself in deep shit. I suspect she has taken much more. Who are the other officer who is on the take? How much is she being offered to take the rap?

I think she should be charging per immigration extension base on the revenue a Thailand Woman can earn during a 30 day stay. She should be very rich by now.

Of course la.
This type police just charge what they arrested and the obvious ones. They dun do much digging. So less work can close case faster also

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the more decent 菜 usually reserved for MPs. Glasslooters like John tan usually just get the scraps

wendy-lim-david-ong-affair-pap-michael-palmer-immoral-politicians-singapore_3.jpg
1-26418079%20-%2013_12_2012%20-%20lhpalmer.jpg

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

This type go Changi Moon Crescent Women's prison...huat arh.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This type go Changi Moon Crescent Women's prison...huat arh.
if this type go rainbow centre, i oso wan to be fully austistic - and enroll to go ballistic :p